View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 08:16 AM   #530 (permalink)
1yerrot
An Inglorious Bastard

1yerrot has a reputation beyond repute1yerrot has a reputation beyond repute1yerrot has a reputation beyond repute1yerrot has a reputation beyond repute1yerrot has a reputation beyond repute1yerrot has a reputation beyond repute1yerrot has a reputation beyond repute1yerrot has a reputation beyond repute1yerrot has a reputation beyond repute1yerrot has a reputation beyond repute1yerrot has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadamUSAin View Post
I`m feeling a lil bit disappointed with the stats of this profiles. For example, out of 2200 ( 2000 blast ) only 1442 where found and they are like half url and half with anchor, meaning that only about 700-800 from a blast of 2000 can improve my SERP.

At the beginning i left a positive feedback cuz i felt this is a bargain but i have to say its not that good quality. I managed to sell 4000 profiles for 200$ ^^ so i`m in big profit anyway, but i`m talking about the quality now...

It would be great if you solve this problems.
If they are half URL and half anchor then you are probably doing something incorrectly during your setup, have you watched all of the instructional videos made available?

P.S. We don't care about what profiles you were able to sell and for how much. If it was such low quality why would you sell it to others? Just sayin...