View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 09:21 AM   #531 (permalink)
sadamUSAin

sadamUSAin has a reputation beyond reputesadamUSAin has a reputation beyond reputesadamUSAin has a reputation beyond reputesadamUSAin has a reputation beyond reputesadamUSAin has a reputation beyond reputesadamUSAin has a reputation beyond reputesadamUSAin has a reputation beyond reputesadamUSAin has a reputation beyond reputesadamUSAin has a reputation beyond reputesadamUSAin has a reputation beyond reputesadamUSAin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1yerrot View Post
If they are half URL and half anchor then you are probably doing something incorrectly during your setup, have you watched all of the instructional videos made available?

P.S. We don't care about what profiles you were able to sell and for how much. If it was such low quality why would you sell it to others? Just sayin...

I`m doing things right, but as you might know : "its a mixture between anchor and just url " and "just url " its more then half.

I told you about my sale because i want to make a point : its a good price but the quality still sux...