View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 05:57 PM  
Jon

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that guy seems like a friend of mine. I need to hire him and get his ass onto our team. Guys that pull shit like that and make it public are always welcome here. Although what he's doing is pretty fucked up, you gotta hand it to him and give him kudos on his work if he makes it happen.

Seems like a serial killer for bloggers and seo people. High five to you my anonymous friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenleaves
Seriously, how some of you don't fall for your own landing pages is beyond me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
Sponsored Ad