View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 05:52 PM  
Jon

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute
Douchebag Another Banning Spree Here!

Unreal!

We've banned so many ebook idiots trying to join WickedFire in the last month. I swear, I must kill off at least 20 of them a week now!! It's always the same shit too, trying to promote some douchebag get rich tomorrow ebook for $47, and using the Warrior Forum as a means of "great information".

I don't care who you are, what you look like, or how long you claim to be in the biz for, ebook marketing is NOT internet marketing. It's called scam marketing, because the testimonials on those pages are always the same ugly fucks claiming to have made blah blah or how it helped them out soooo much.

I read every single one these new members' sigs and blogs just to make sure, and sure enough, it's always something about how fantastic and amazing some new fuckin product (which happens to be an ebook) is and how amazing ClickBank is. So annoying..

I need to get some of these "experts" and "gurus" on the radio and just grill the shit out of them and see if they break down and cry about how their parents never hugged them, or how they learned their rip off techniques from bullies at school making them fork over their lunch money.

Ever notice though that they all have the same sob story? They were all at their wit's end, in debt, their dog died, their family hates them, they have a criminal record, whatever the case. And suddenly, by some magical way, they got this CRAZY idea to make some stupid fucking ebook and now they are millionaires overnight.

We should make a list of the best stories these fuckwads come up with, and also a list for the most outlandish ebooks out there that promise the world, but just deliver a $47 hit to your paypal/credit card.

But remember.. there are limited PDF files available, so act now before they.. umm.. stop letting you download it I guess? How the hell can they sit there and make people think that they only have 1000 of them for sale? What are you on crack?!!? And then they come back in a month or two (after a trip to the Cayman Islands to visit their bank accounts) with another "only 750 available" claim for something very similar.

If any ebook fuckface is reading this. Don't bother joining WickedFire. We don't want you here, and if you do happen to get in, we will flame the shit out of you and your shitty products and ban you even so. Do you really think you will get anything positive or real out of being here? Digital Point seems to be a teeming hotspot of ebook fuckheads looking for easy prey. Go there. I hope Shawn Hogan cracks down though and kills you guys off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenleaves
Seriously, how some of you don't fall for your own landing pages is beyond me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.