View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 06:40 AM  
DocApocalypto
Banned

DocApocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeDocApocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeDocApocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeDocApocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeDocApocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeDocApocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeDocApocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeDocApocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeDocApocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeDocApocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeDocApocalypto has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixrising View Post
Sup guys,

Picked up a SEO job today. Hourly, but it'll do for now in lieu of having clients (which I'm still pushing on). The guy's website is Free Business Audio mp3 Interviews | Internet Marketing Secrets And Business Marketing Strategy | Michael Senoff Interviews The Masters Of Direct Mail Selling, Advertising And Marketing and he's looking for SEO help. I've noticed a bunch of stuff, but mainly he ranks #1 for 'free marketing seminars' - doesn't look like a ton of search volume there for that. I suggested targeting higher volume keywords. Also, his homepage is designed in Frontpage with the blog being WordPress.

Should I advise him to convert the entire site to WordPress? If so, how do I even go about doing that while preserving link structure? Little lost on exactly how to proceed, but don't want to lose the job so any tips would be MUCH appreciated!
do yourself and your clients a favor and NEVER post their url's on WF
DocApocalypto is offline   Reply With Quote