View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #166 (permalink)
phoenixrising

phoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond repute
First live pitches today: 0/2

First one was a european bakery that has a shit website that some other company made. How shit? Title tag is "untitled". It's run by a vietnamese family, and when I brought it up the first thing she asked was the price. I quoted $500, and she immediately said no. I didn't let it stop me and tried to explain how I could redesign their site in very specific ways but she still balked on the price.

The husband is the decision maker though, so I'm going to go when he's there and drop off a small sheet showing how I can improve the website.

Next place was a Pho restaurant without a website, the owner just said he straight up didn't want a website.

Oh well, on to the next - have some CL followups that need to be done.
phoenixrising is offline   Reply With Quote