View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 07:56 PM  
phoenixrising

phoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond repute
Updates!

1. Talked with a skincare salon owner yesterday. She called me because of my CL ad. We talked for a bit, she seems like she's sensible but doesn't know much about the net. I quoted $650 and she said that someone else offered $450. I didn't balk - I told her questions to ask the guy to vet him and see if he knows what he's doing. Mentioned that lots of guys out there are doing this fly-by-night and they don't use best practices. At the end, I also threw in a $100 adwords coupon to sweeten the deal. She said she really liked my ideas and wanted to meet with me, and was going to meet with the other guy first. I have a feeling she'll go with me.

2. Spoke with a russian artist looking to revamp her online portfolio. After talking with her, didn't foresee her being able to pay much, plus portfolio sites are relatively simple. Quoted $450 and she said she really liked talking with me and that I seemed professional. She's going to contact someone to take pictures of her paintings, and then get back to me - regardless of if she's going with me or not.

The Big One
3. Just got a call from a guy who owns a local print shop and just spent $600 on a prebuilt ecommerce platform with a pretty solid domain name. He's looking for someone to give him a PPC budget and run it for him as well. In addition, he wants to have someone essentially run the e-commerce side of the business if/when it takes off.

For now, I"d like to help him out with the PPC side of it, but I've never run PPC for a client before. Any of you out there know how you charge, the methods, etc? Would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!
phoenixrising is offline   Reply With Quote