View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 01:20 AM  
phoenixrising

phoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond repute
8/23: $49
8/24: $97.50

Close to my first $100 day from internet-related businesses. W00t. Time to pick up the local SEO again. I just got a call from a guy who wants some flyers to distribute to his clients. He runs a local business center that offers office space, phone lines, po boxes, etc.

Apparently they've been so successful they've opened a few more spots and are opening another one in a few months near me.

I'm thinking since I've had trouble getting people to commit over the phone to a job in the $500 + range, that I need to either meet in person to really sell them and build trust and the relationship, or offer a "intro package" that builds the relationship and shows them i get shit done.

The way I'm thinking of doing that is offering a $50-$100 directory submission from ubl.org. I'd just do their basic plan, so I'd make a bit of profit on that end but more importantly it's something I can do fast, that will accurately put all of their info out there and they will SEE and KNOW it happened. I'ts been hard for me to sell SEO because the avg. small business owner can't see shit happening. People don't like to pay for that, so I need to refine my sales process to get them hooked in and then offer quality service afterwards.
phoenixrising is offline   Reply With Quote