View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 03:20 PM   #30 (permalink)
ExpressService
Banned

ExpressService has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthcutuan View Post
Speed: First contact on the 23rd, order completed on the 26th. Not the fastest but not poor either. 4/5.

Communication: Very hard to understand what he was saying. There had to be several PM's between us because of ambiguous statements. 2/5

Price: Seems a little on the high side for ~1000 submissions as AMR does not require much effort. 4/5.

Quality: Anchor's were all correct, spinning was generally readable, if not sounding a little like a foreigner. 4/5

Overall Review: Once the seller sorts out clear communication I am sure that his service will be fine. 3.5/5

Thanks.
Sixthcutuan to be fair here your communication wasnít very clear either.
On 23 you did pm me but not with the info required to do the job. You give me a Url thatís all. No keywords or an e-mail to send the report. Since there was info still required for the job of course there had to be more pms. On the 24 you give me all the info to start the review. Your review was ready in my turn around time. You did get over 1200 Article directories, article submission it takes time for all of them.

In 2 weeks come back and share if your site jumped racking and you will see my Price is worth it.

Thank you for your Testimonial