View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 05:56 PM  
phoenixrising

phoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond reputephoenixrising has a reputation beyond repute
Hey l3msip,

Yea, it sure seemed like SBO were the way to go at the start for exactly the reasons you mentioned. You just walk right up to the decision maker and make your pitch/build the relationship. Bit of a bad play I think after doing it for a bit and failing to get a lot of them on board. Of course I'm not a professional salesman so it could be partly that, but the economic climate / their position as primary decision makers can't help.

I think you may be correct in grabbing a b2b sales job just for the free training. Going to start looking into it this afternoon.

I can't do amazon anymore, I live in California and they passed the essentially anti-Amazon law a bit ago. I like the model I'm using right now so without giving anything away, I'm essentially writing a good bit of custom content at prices higher than the market on BST would suggest is FMV for those types of services. Seems very sustainable to me, as well as scalable and automatable past a certain $/day if I choose to grow it.
phoenixrising is offline   Reply With Quote