Originally Posted by jumpjumper
Awesome that there is another rank tracker out there but you have the same pricing structure as SeScout so why would people switch? Also you need some cheaper plans with less keywords. Like a 200 keyword plan would be really nice.
1) Our rank tracker works
2) See #1
3) We listen to your support requests
4) We're committed to this for the long term (and are profitable and sustainable from a business perspective as well!)
4) We are coming out with some new features that will be far better than anything we've seen in this market (and having been in it for a year+ and having tried all the other rank trackers, we have some ideas on how to improve things!)
5) We're not so busy putting fires out to be unable to implement new features
6) Our paid plans will track up to 1000 results deep in the SERPs
...On top of all that, you get 50% off for the first three months, so give it a shot and let us know what you think!
We have a $9/month plan for 40 keywords as well--thanks to tencentpiece for pointing that out as well.