View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 10:53 AM  
Jameel

Jameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancor13 View Post
Sounds like your way ahead of the curve with other people. I have a similar story, and It's not impossible to climb your way back into the game. My suggestion is don't look for hand outs, and if your serious, start saving every extra dime you have, do you research, and start building something up. You've witnessed what can happen when you don't diversify, so focus on that. Build something that has some longevity, or something you can replicate.
I'm serious, I want nothing more than than to go back to enjoying the life that I loved before this. I re-located at one point across the country and fell flat on my face after putting a years worth of effort into a business. I feel like I'm cursed or something at this point.

I've hit lower than this before at point one let's just say I'm grateful to be sleeping indoors at this point.

I'll take any and everything at this point guidance, advice, a push in the right direction, motivation, a smile, a frown, a middle finger, even a hand out haha.
Jameel is offline   Reply With Quote