View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 01:39 PM  
Kiopa_Matt

Kiopa_Matt has a reputation beyond reputeKiopa_Matt has a reputation beyond reputeKiopa_Matt has a reputation beyond reputeKiopa_Matt has a reputation beyond reputeKiopa_Matt has a reputation beyond reputeKiopa_Matt has a reputation beyond reputeKiopa_Matt has a reputation beyond reputeKiopa_Matt has a reputation beyond reputeKiopa_Matt has a reputation beyond reputeKiopa_Matt has a reputation beyond reputeKiopa_Matt has a reputation beyond repute
Doubt this helps, but if you're by chance going to be managing multiple Wordpress sites, I'm happy to give you a copy of my software for free (see sig). Evolved over the past 6 months, now solidified, and higher quality than anything else in the field.

If you can make use of it, feel free to submit order form, PM me the e-mail you used, and I'll approve it without charge. I know it's nothing too exciting, but it's all I have to offer. Hope you manage to get back on your feet sooner than later! I think we've pretty much all had large downswings on this rollercoaster of work. Comes with the territory of online monies.
Kiopa_Matt is online now   Reply With Quote