View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 04:09 AM   #28 (permalink)
Simplepro
chicka chicka wassup

Simplepro has a reputation beyond reputeSimplepro has a reputation beyond reputeSimplepro has a reputation beyond reputeSimplepro has a reputation beyond reputeSimplepro has a reputation beyond reputeSimplepro has a reputation beyond reputeSimplepro has a reputation beyond reputeSimplepro has a reputation beyond reputeSimplepro has a reputation beyond reputeSimplepro has a reputation beyond reputeSimplepro has a reputation beyond repute
I was hard into affiliate marketing when I was young and I did well for myself. However about half way through university the sub prime crisis wiped out my income. I had enough money so I chose to spend the rest of the my degree focusing on my studies. When I came out the other side I hadn't done any serious work online for about 1-2 years outside of some random SEO projects and tube sites. It took me a while to get back into the real money making areas of internet marketing, but I did. You just gotta start working, and get over the fear of failure. 99% of the battle is just getting started on something. You can do it!
Simplepro is offline   Reply With Quote