View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 03:10 PM  
FireNetworkBlog
Banned

FireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond repute
I mean the PA and DA is not faked, what I really meant is it should not be taken too heavily or seriously on judging a site!

What does PA and DA really means anyway? It means a site has lots of unique domain to it?

OSE are even giving some site high PA and DA just because that domain is getting backlinks from site which has high PA and DA. Which literally means it has alot of backlinks to it.. but how high the quality of these backlinks I really doubt.. so stop putting high hope and value on OSE metrics.. its full of flaw.

You can basicly get a PR7 just from 5 domains backlinks or even less.. maybe 2 will do. And its because these 2 or 5 domains are super high quality with a few subpages which has pr 5-6 as well.

There is a mistake that alot of ppl do... they tend to believe in order to have high pr you need thousands of links.. so they go on to check a site's pr validity.. ooohh they found 2 domains then they go wallla walla bing bang red alert.. this PR7 is faked! Why? Because it does not have thousands of backlinks..

Hold on! Before you embarrass yourself.. just go check the quality of the backlinks. When quantity don't come in, check quality.. and the best way to check a PR? info:site.com at google.com. If it doesn't show the site result on the search.. it means it has been 301 redirected to the source of pr.