View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 11:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
FireNetworkBlog
Banned

FireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond reputeFireNetworkBlog has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
PS: If you think you can fake domain authority by massspamming the domain it says it all about your judgement when it comes to domains... Despite that, you're mixing up Domain Authority and Page Authority. PA isn't nearly worth as much as DA - that's why DA is one of the most important factors for domains & blogrolls.
I don't know if you checked the DA as well it was 75, and now it finally drop to 69.xx after like 10 months. .. So.. if i were to redirect my site to a pr7 and pull it out.. you'll see walla PR7 legit! why? Because it has DA 75! ...

Well, I am not even talking about faking, I am worried wf members are clearly misleaded by thinking highly of da or what pa. Cause its a clear case I showed you.. my page PR0 has PA 75, my site (i think pr0 as well) domain full of crappy content DA 75 .. that was because I bought mass blog comment to it.. I noticed this through Terry Kyle, wasn't my idea.

Let me just be clear again, I am not stating how to fake da or pa, I am just stating that da and pa can be very misleading.

Should you pay me $400 for blogpost on my PR0 site which has DA 75? Or pay $400 for blogpost on a PR6 with DA 40-50? well.. .... ..?

I hope you read clearly of what's written and have a clear picture of it... I knew about da...

Anyway DA and PA come together hand in hand.. site has DA 88, would you still pay a high price for his inner page which has PA 12?