View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 02:39 AM  
IceToEskimos

IceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pledgerar View Post
Ads not showing up on sites, hours being lost trying to write my own content, random code breaking for no apparent reason...Its time to start experimenting with outsourcing. Anybody have any advice? Traffic is increasing, but not earnings. Either a quantum leap is right around the corner, or three months to $1k/ month adsense was too optimistic. Thoughts??
Along the lines of what Hobbster said: if you can find longtails in your niche, or even just lower volume KWs with low CI's, you can use those as article titles, and then try to rank those posts.

The aggregate search volume is the only thing that matters at the end of the day. It doesn't really matter how you get there.
It's my last post on this forum, if a mod or the owner of this forum understands the gravity of these things, may he delete this post/thread. If not, I'm going to feel obligated to follow other paths. I'm not ordering, just asking.
IceToEskimos is offline   Reply With Quote