View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
jr_sci
Link Optimizer

jr_sci has a reputation beyond reputejr_sci has a reputation beyond reputejr_sci has a reputation beyond reputejr_sci has a reputation beyond reputejr_sci has a reputation beyond reputejr_sci has a reputation beyond reputejr_sci has a reputation beyond reputejr_sci has a reputation beyond reputejr_sci has a reputation beyond reputejr_sci has a reputation beyond reputejr_sci has a reputation beyond repute
Review

Speed:

Took 2 days for 800 Blogs. All good with the speed. 5/5

Communication:

Well, Felix is someone who is online from morning till past midnight ! You can bet on his support and communication. 5/5

Price:

Compare it to any other blog posting service. He is offering it for less than half the price than what other Private Blog network owners are offering.. 5/5

Quality:

3 articles were used for 800 Blog posts. 3 links per blog. So, a total of 2400 backlinks. The 300 PR blogs were mostly a mix of .com, .org and .info while the usual 500 blog posts were mostly .info domains. Who cares? I have sent him around 10-12 keywords and he rotated them well. The work was completed just today, so no SERP movement for the time being. I will update once I see some SERP improvement. I have targeted a competitive health niche with around 50K monthly Exact Search Volume.

The best thing about this service is that you can opt for CO-OP just like ALN network. Got 3 different websites with different keyword? No worries.. Just send him the 3 sites and you will get work done for 3 different sites. The cost is just half of what you would be paying for an ALN service.
4.5/5

Overall Review:

I have already told him that 4x more orders are on his way. ! Am quite happy with his business and I hope to see some SERP improvement quite soon. I have to give him a 5/5.