View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 02:05 PM  
faceblogger
WF Senior Premium Member

faceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond repute
Speed : Completed in just two days. (TAT is 5-10 days) - 5/5

Communication: Just perfect, did not have any need for additional communication as everything has gone fine - 5/5

Price - Obviously it's a very good price. Less expensive than typical private network services/ALN services 5/5

Quality - I gave three websites in the same niche with two key words for each. They have been well placed (key words rotated), the article was sell spun and very relevant to my websites. For the 500 blog package most of the domains are from .info but IMO it does not make any big difference. Another unique thing I liked was I got the report and I actually know that OP did submit my sites to all sites as advertised, otherwise a provider could advertise that he would submit our blog to 500 or 1000 blogs and may do only a little work 4.5/5

Overall - OP delivered as advertised and the work has been done professionally as he has a good experience and knows the shit he is doing. 5/5

Gave him 3 sites and two of them are new sites. Now it's too early to check the ranking. I'll report the SERP improvements pretty soon.