View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 04:59 PM  
flx89
The internet is my home

flx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_sci View Post

Speed:

Took 2 days for 800 Blogs. All good with the speed. 5/5

Communication:

Well, Felix is someone who is online from morning till past midnight ! You can bet on his support and communication. 5/5

Price:

Compare it to any other blog posting service. He is offering it for less than half the price than what other Private Blog network owners are offering.. 5/5

Quality:

3 articles were used for 800 Blog posts. 3 links per blog. So, a total of 2400 backlinks. The 300 PR blogs were mostly a mix of .com, .org and .info while the usual 500 blog posts were mostly .info domains. Who cares? I have sent him around 10-12 keywords and he rotated them well. The work was completed just today, so no SERP movement for the time being. I will update once I see some SERP improvement. I have targeted a competitive health niche with around 50K monthly Exact Search Volume.

The best thing about this service is that you can opt for CO-OP just like ALN network. Got 3 different websites with different keyword? No worries.. Just send him the 3 sites and you will get work done for 3 different sites. The cost is just half of what you would be paying for an ALN service.
4.5/5

Overall Review:

I have already told him that 4x more orders are on his way. ! Am quite happy with his business and I hope to see some SERP improvement quite soon. I have to give him a 5/5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceblogger View Post
Speed : Completed in just two days. (TAT is 5-10 days) - 5/5

Communication: Just perfect, did not have any need for additional communication as everything has gone fine - 5/5

Price - Obviously it's a very good price. Less expensive than typical private network services/ALN services 5/5

Quality - I gave three websites in the same niche with two key words for each. They have been well placed (key words rotated), the article was sell spun and very relevant to my websites. For the 500 blog package most of the domains are from .info but IMO it does not make any big difference. Another unique thing I liked was I got the report and I actually know that OP did submit my sites to all sites as advertised, otherwise a provider could advertise that he would submit our blog to 500 or 1000 blogs and may do only a little work 4.5/5

Overall - OP delivered as advertised and the work has been done professionally as he has a good experience and knows the shit he is doing. 5/5

Gave him 3 sites and two of them are new sites. Now it's too early to check the ranking. I'll report the SERP improvements pretty soon.

Thanks a lot guys.

2 more reviews will be posted soon.