View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 04:29 AM  
flx89
The internet is my home

flx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond reputeflx89 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by idsecure View Post
Review: Magic Hat Blog Network

Communication: FLX is just on it, communication is no issue. Just gave him my keywords and he went to it. Nice submission form so there's no confusion with any of the details. He's quick to answer any questions and is available Via: Skype, Email, IM Ect.

Process: Turn around time was just under 48hrs. I donít have any issues with that, I would be ok if it took a week but he knocked it out.The price is crazy good for what your getting. Content was spun but, very well done and 800+ word articles all with PR. I mean this is a no brainier if your looking for some nice juicy yet affordable links. Links were all done perfectly, in content and in the center of the articles rather than the trailing end. FLX knows his stuff so you don't have to worry about him missing anything important. Your in good hands!

Already seeing traffic climb and were not even a day into the work so I'll be interested to see how things pan out over the next week or so. I'll update the thread again in a few days with exact serp results.

All in all 5/5

Thanks FLX!
thanks for your review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey View Post
Just ordered a 200 pack for a new site.
thanks, received

Quote:
Originally Posted by negro2k View Post
4EJ99185XM957231X
Got it