View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 09:04 PM  
IceToEskimos

IceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond reputeIceToEskimos has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pledgerar View Post
Got it! I dont know why I didnt think to do that. Guess I just fell in love with all the high search volumes of the big keywords (and ignored the competition, too!)
It may be significantly easier for you to rank 10 pages for longtail KW's with an aggregate total search volume of 5000 ELMS, than it is to rank one page for one KW with comparable search volume.
It's my last post on this forum, if a mod or the owner of this forum understands the gravity of these things, may he delete this post/thread. If not, I'm going to feel obligated to follow other paths. I'm not ordering, just asking.
IceToEskimos is offline   Reply With Quote