View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #47 (permalink)
ddall

ddall has a reputation beyond reputeddall has a reputation beyond reputeddall has a reputation beyond reputeddall has a reputation beyond reputeddall has a reputation beyond reputeddall has a reputation beyond reputeddall has a reputation beyond reputeddall has a reputation beyond reputeddall has a reputation beyond reputeddall has a reputation beyond reputeddall has a reputation beyond repute
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 95Y4212606104615B
I ordered the 'special' package for the full 12 urls and a shit ton of keywords. I've ordered this service to diversify my anchor profile and balance out links to other inner pages. If possible, please drip. Thanks
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody.