View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 04:49 AM  
shawnhag
Click for details

shawnhag has a reputation beyond reputeshawnhag has a reputation beyond reputeshawnhag has a reputation beyond reputeshawnhag has a reputation beyond reputeshawnhag has a reputation beyond reputeshawnhag has a reputation beyond reputeshawnhag has a reputation beyond reputeshawnhag has a reputation beyond reputeshawnhag has a reputation beyond reputeshawnhag has a reputation beyond reputeshawnhag has a reputation beyond repute
spantacular service as always!

one thing i really like about him is the fact that he has smaller packages. i dont need to pay 40 or 100 god damn dollars everytime i need to get some pages indexed. i tell you what for $2 on a low comp site with a properly seo'd page those links will get you to the front page. happened to me several times. social bookmarks work and they work well. i dont ping or index them either, i dont beleive in that on principal. i blast 10-50 blog comments or forum profiles at each SB and watch the magic.

wf_services is a good guy, very respectful and knows the industry. he will always check your links and sometimes syntax and make suggestions if you do something retarded.

price 5/5 - fuck i mean come on!

speed 5/5 - last order was a tad slow but he was sick

effectiveness - 5/5 - shit still works

cust service - 5/5 - scholar and a gentleman