View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
dogfighter
Irish Prick

dogfighter has a reputation beyond reputedogfighter has a reputation beyond reputedogfighter has a reputation beyond reputedogfighter has a reputation beyond reputedogfighter has a reputation beyond reputedogfighter has a reputation beyond reputedogfighter has a reputation beyond reputedogfighter has a reputation beyond reputedogfighter has a reputation beyond reputedogfighter has a reputation beyond reputedogfighter has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yeah I'm sure she's thrilled that no sane man will ever be attracted to her. That's gotta feel just great. Fake confidence is worse than genuine insecurity.

There was a werewolf dude on one of those "LA Ink" type shows and I don't recall what tattoo he was getting, but his reasoning was that he wanted something to represent "how much respect I have for women". Fucking mug.

I was a young man when I fought dogs in Mexico. There were many dog fighters but none as great in size or as quiet. Then I was unsure of my words. But the fighting was always a language I spoke well.
-
Marc Bojanowski
dogfighter is offline   Reply With Quote