View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 04:53 PM  
ShadowCaster
WF Premium Member

ShadowCaster has a reputation beyond reputeShadowCaster has a reputation beyond reputeShadowCaster has a reputation beyond reputeShadowCaster has a reputation beyond reputeShadowCaster has a reputation beyond reputeShadowCaster has a reputation beyond reputeShadowCaster has a reputation beyond reputeShadowCaster has a reputation beyond reputeShadowCaster has a reputation beyond reputeShadowCaster has a reputation beyond reputeShadowCaster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar33 View Post
There's something I don't get... wouldn't it be easy to surgically (laser) remove the hair roots in her face so that hair stops growing? I mean, bitches do it for their legs and gay WF'ers do it for their asses, why wouldn't it work on her face?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKSEO Rotzee View Post
Why don't they just give her lazer hair removal surgery? I'm sure she "likes being special" until she finds out we've invented shit to fix Pubic hair faces.

Unless she really does like it, then who am I to tell her what to do.
They tried:

Quote:
Her hair has always grown back after doctors tried to remove it with laser treatments, and itís come in thicker with each passing year.

ShadowCaster is offline   Reply With Quote