Thread: Buy a juicer
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 04:41 AM   #221 (permalink)
Jameel

Jameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond reputeJameel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Tony View Post
What's wrong with meat?

Also, anyone read about ideal diets specific to blood type? Blood types are a major superstition in Japan. But there may be something to the diet part of it. I'm A+ and apparently this is from the genetic lineage of modern humans (more advanced on the evolutionary scale) after the discovery of agriculture = grain and crop based diet is recommended for this blood type. Goes against all the paleo diet wisdom.

Also I started making soups with fresh veggies. Boil the ones that need to be softened then puree them in a processor/blender. That's basically all there is to it, tastes pretty good. Today I made a soup of: 6 tomatoes, 1 zuchini, 1 carrot, 1 eggplant, 1 potato, peppers, garlic, one chicken breast = pureed everything and boiled it again, added some salt and oats- tasted fucking fine.
It said "we need meat for our protein or we'll die" wasn't true and eating meat and dairy does more harm than good.

Forks Over Knives | The Official Movie Website

Also says you don't have to be a bitch ass skinny hippy vegan the UFC guy they showed didn't eat meat.

UFC Fighter Mac Danzig's Vegan Diet | Mahler's Aggressive Strength

If we can get protein from veggies / hemp protein, and iron from veggies why do we need meat?

List Of Iron-rich Foods For Vegetarians | LIVESTRONG.COM

It's 4 am and I'm too tired to find anything that says we need meat besides blogs and Yahoo Answers

I'm really confused because on the Ted Talk a few posts back she says she eats meat but avoid dairy

Buy a juicer

fuck me
Jameel is offline   Reply With Quote