View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 03:33 PM  
m0rtal
King of the Jungle

m0rtal has a reputation beyond reputem0rtal has a reputation beyond reputem0rtal has a reputation beyond reputem0rtal has a reputation beyond reputem0rtal has a reputation beyond reputem0rtal has a reputation beyond reputem0rtal has a reputation beyond reputem0rtal has a reputation beyond reputem0rtal has a reputation beyond reputem0rtal has a reputation beyond reputem0rtal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmatrix View Post
Personally I like to see actual results. I watched my mother waste her money and time on acupuncture and bullshit Chinese herbal remedies for her eye condition 'blepharospasm', which Western medicine has no cure for. The only treatment is botox injections to relax the muscles. No alternative remedy worked of course, but they still happily took her money and promised it would help if she had acupuncture twice a week.

Then I watched my grandfather go through the same thing for his issues, surprise surprise nothing helped. Sure they might be able to diagnose things that western medicine overlooks, but the treatments are bologna. They also sell false promises which is even worse than what pharmaceutical companies do, at least their drugs work.

Remember, alternative medicine killed Steve Jobs.
http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-s...-jobs-die.html