View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 05:54 PM  
4HardSale

4HardSale has a reputation beyond repute4HardSale has a reputation beyond repute4HardSale has a reputation beyond repute4HardSale has a reputation beyond repute4HardSale has a reputation beyond repute4HardSale has a reputation beyond repute4HardSale has a reputation beyond repute4HardSale has a reputation beyond repute4HardSale has a reputation beyond repute4HardSale has a reputation beyond repute4HardSale has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLKeenan View Post
I like the fact that no one has cared about how this is a spam thread. Guess it just goes to show one man's spam is another man's.... fuck it. I'm not coming up with an analogy.
How in the fuck is this a spam thread? Unless I work for Heizer, which I don't. Maybe I'm missing something. Just because I posted links? When posting about a new product I figured some might want to know more about it.

I just happened across this and thought it was interesting. I couldn't tell you a lick more about the company.

I was just at a local shop today checking out the XDM line. Asked the guy what was comparable to the Glocks in terms of parts simplicity and reliability. He mentioned the XDM line and Springfield Armory lines.

I wanted to look at an XDM .40 subcompact but they didn't have one. Held the 9mm compact and it felt good. I'd like to see their .40 subcompact.
4HardSale is offline   Reply With Quote