View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 03:06 PM   #27 (permalink)
crackp0t

crackp0t has a reputation beyond reputecrackp0t has a reputation beyond reputecrackp0t has a reputation beyond reputecrackp0t has a reputation beyond reputecrackp0t has a reputation beyond reputecrackp0t has a reputation beyond reputecrackp0t has a reputation beyond reputecrackp0t has a reputation beyond reputecrackp0t has a reputation beyond reputecrackp0t has a reputation beyond reputecrackp0t has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by schockergd View Post
Kel-Tec & Ruger make amazingly compact semi-autos in 380. There are also some extremely compact revolvers out there too.

I would NEVER EVER trust my life to that pistol. Why? Because most shootings take more than one bullet to discourage an attacker. Once you've fired your two , you're done. I don't care what they say, but reloading that thing while under extreme stress will be nearly impossible.

As for me , I'm happy with my 15rds of 45 from my FNP and 16rds of 9mm from my Glock.
This gun isn't meant to be a primary firearm. It's more for an oh shit situation where you've empty the clip in your primary gun and need 2 more bullets to stop someone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeep View Post
Even craziest I find out that EWA plays penis games, they try to hit smokes with penises looking objects ... I don't know what companies do these things??? I not even make these things up, it is really crazy "professionals company" idk

EWA penis games video
crackp0t is offline   Reply With Quote