View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 06:25 PM  
charlesmartel
Anarcho-Monarchist

charlesmartel has a reputation beyond reputecharlesmartel has a reputation beyond reputecharlesmartel has a reputation beyond reputecharlesmartel has a reputation beyond reputecharlesmartel has a reputation beyond reputecharlesmartel has a reputation beyond reputecharlesmartel has a reputation beyond reputecharlesmartel has a reputation beyond reputecharlesmartel has a reputation beyond reputecharlesmartel has a reputation beyond reputecharlesmartel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerilla View Post
The reason to have residence there is the banking and tax policy.
I realize that but I'm not sure their tax policy will be favorable in the near future. Just a couple years ago, they were considering removing territorial taxation. I don't think it has been implemented yet but these sentiments don't bode well.

From 2010: But, THE WORST IS YET TO COME. Uruguay’s government has announced that it is giving up its traditional territorial taxation and will start taxing the worldwide income of its residents—including investment income.

UruguayLiving.com Blog Archive Yellow Light: You better think twice about living in Uruguay!
charlesmartel is offline   Reply With Quote