View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 01:25 PM  
roclafamilia

roclafamilia has a reputation beyond reputeroclafamilia has a reputation beyond reputeroclafamilia has a reputation beyond reputeroclafamilia has a reputation beyond reputeroclafamilia has a reputation beyond reputeroclafamilia has a reputation beyond reputeroclafamilia has a reputation beyond reputeroclafamilia has a reputation beyond reputeroclafamilia has a reputation beyond reputeroclafamilia has a reputation beyond reputeroclafamilia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardine View Post
As soon as I found out the MX Revolution was no longer in production I went out and bought 4-5 of them. I'm on my last one and not looking forward to when it dies.

Will probably end up getting the Performance Mouse MX. I absolutely need a mouse where you can move the scroll wheel left/right because for me I have those macro'd to "move to the left tab" and "move to the right tab" (Ctrl+PageUp and Ctrl+PageDown) which makes doing anything on the internet 100000x easier.
What do you do to destroy mouses so quickly? I've had the same mouse for probably 4+ years
roclafamilia is offline   Reply With Quote