View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 12:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
o hai guyz

o hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond repute
Question Upsell after PayPal checkout

I'm using PayPal to process payments for a site and I want to upsell another product with it, so I set up the page but PayPal doesn't auto redirect after checkout so most people don't click the "click here to return to www.asdf.com" link, and they never see it.

What would be the best way to approach this? I have quite a few products on the page so I'm trying to avoid adding a bunch of extra bundle deals and things like that that would make it too overwhelming.