View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 01:51 AM  
o hai guyz

o hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond reputeo hai guyz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by medicalhumor View Post
try upselling before you send them to paypal. If they are at checkout, suggest items there, before they go to paypal. If you try to do it after they already pay, chances are they really won't want to go through the process all over again. make it easy for them

when you go grocery shopping, all the impulse buy stuff is right there at the cash register, waiting for you to just add it to your cart before you pay right?
Won't adding another step before checkout for them to add in the extra items decrease the number of people who end up buying? Right now they click the Buy button and it goes to PayPal, if I were to add in another page in between I'm thinking the number of people who go through with the entire process would drop.