Thread: Links I need
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 04:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
jacky8

jacky8 has a reputation beyond reputejacky8 has a reputation beyond reputejacky8 has a reputation beyond reputejacky8 has a reputation beyond reputejacky8 has a reputation beyond reputejacky8 has a reputation beyond reputejacky8 has a reputation beyond reputejacky8 has a reputation beyond reputejacky8 has a reputation beyond reputejacky8 has a reputation beyond reputejacky8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by samgeneric View Post
Yes, I used Google to find content that Google hasn't indexed.

Obviously I didn't do that. What isn't computing? Are you having trouble understanding that there are other ways to find links? Like for example, if you had ever done a press release, you might know that the press release site oftentimes gives you a report of all the sites that link to you.

I make all my money consulting with very large companies and a few small caps. If it were true that anything a human can find on the internet, a SE bot can also find, I'd be out of a job. That might be the most hilarious, insulting (ignorant if it's not insulting) assertion ever made in a forum full of search full-time, professional marketers.

I asked a question. I didn't ask for advice or a lecture. I asked if anyone had any ideas about cheap links I could throw at content that is not indexed. If you want to answer that question, feel free. If you want to question whether I actually know what I'm doing, I suggest you go back to your affiliate marketing and leave the search to those of us who understand how search engines actually work.
calm down bro. If you want cheap bulk links, you can use a commenting, profiles or bookmarking service. I know that Swinny allows a large number of urls for blog commenting and xpressbookmarking allows unlimited urls for bookmarking. For profiles, pretty much any seller would allow. Now calm down please
jacky8 is offline   Reply With Quote