View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 11:35 AM  
krazyjosh5
theres GOLD in dem tubes!

krazyjosh5 has a reputation beyond reputekrazyjosh5 has a reputation beyond reputekrazyjosh5 has a reputation beyond reputekrazyjosh5 has a reputation beyond reputekrazyjosh5 has a reputation beyond reputekrazyjosh5 has a reputation beyond reputekrazyjosh5 has a reputation beyond reputekrazyjosh5 has a reputation beyond reputekrazyjosh5 has a reputation beyond reputekrazyjosh5 has a reputation beyond reputekrazyjosh5 has a reputation beyond repute
whatever you do, keep the kids in mind. they are just being kids and doing what they know to do. school is their one and only shot at learning and they are actually depending on you to give them lifelong lessons, in case you dont realize that. people do what they know how to do in a situation... thats why they do it.

ive had teachers before who clearly did not enjoy teaching or us, the students, for that matter. it was a lousy time for us and them.

id STRONGLY recommend checking out a book called 'how to make friends and influence people'. just check out the first chapter, thats it. im reading it now and its specifically on the situation you are in. its pretty eyeopening. not to mention its been acclaimed as one of the most powerful books in history (really, im not bullshitting you here). i know it will help you out with figuring out how to handle this situation

good luck.

ps - signing up for myspace is fucking awesome. i wish i had the opportunity to do that. you could always harness their powers as evil minions for creating myspace accounts to do your wishes