View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 02:05 AM  
geekcognito

geekcognito has a reputation beyond reputegeekcognito has a reputation beyond reputegeekcognito has a reputation beyond reputegeekcognito has a reputation beyond reputegeekcognito has a reputation beyond reputegeekcognito has a reputation beyond reputegeekcognito has a reputation beyond reputegeekcognito has a reputation beyond reputegeekcognito has a reputation beyond reputegeekcognito has a reputation beyond reputegeekcognito has a reputation beyond repute
In high school me and a friend would pry off the keyboard keys and switch them around in the computer lab where they taught typing class. I once even made the top layer of letters (where QWERTY normally is) say "SUCK MY COCK" using the letters on a few other keyboards.

This was in '93 or '94 so most people (including me) had only even vaguely heard of teh interwebz so there wasn't nearly as much familiarity with the keyboard.

"Never confuse movement with action."
~Ernest Hemingway

"While you have lost some money, you have also gained some knowledge. So in the end you may have not lossed at all. Good luck bro." ~ Sumitdhawan09