View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 09:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
Garrett
music LOUD

Garrett has a reputation beyond reputeGarrett has a reputation beyond reputeGarrett has a reputation beyond reputeGarrett has a reputation beyond reputeGarrett has a reputation beyond reputeGarrett has a reputation beyond reputeGarrett has a reputation beyond reputeGarrett has a reputation beyond reputeGarrett has a reputation beyond reputeGarrett has a reputation beyond reputeGarrett has a reputation beyond repute
I remember when my buddies 2nd gen RX-7 got a flat tire and the damn tire blew out the bottom rear quarter panel as it flapped rapidly at 65 mph. Damn, he was pissed.

Hahah another time, my radiator hose started spewing on the freeway, so I pulled over and waited an hour or so until it was cool enough to work on. Luckily it was the very end of the hose that split, so all I had to do was cut the "split" part with my trusty pocket knife, reconnect the hose, and replenish the fluid.

Never had any major problems... well besides the time my whole fuckin' tranny in my 87 Camaro dropped out from under my car. But that car sucked anyways.