View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 11:49 AM   #31 (permalink)
ImagesAndWords
Gonna be riotch, biotch..

ImagesAndWords has a reputation beyond reputeImagesAndWords has a reputation beyond reputeImagesAndWords has a reputation beyond reputeImagesAndWords has a reputation beyond reputeImagesAndWords has a reputation beyond reputeImagesAndWords has a reputation beyond reputeImagesAndWords has a reputation beyond reputeImagesAndWords has a reputation beyond reputeImagesAndWords has a reputation beyond reputeImagesAndWords has a reputation beyond reputeImagesAndWords has a reputation beyond repute
Speaking from experience;

1) Don't sleep and drive on a highway with unseparated opposite lanes

2) Remember to make sure your spring break road trip van has oil in it

3) Replacing the battery on a Chrysler 300M Sucks.

4) Always remember to screw the cap back onto the engine after filling oil. Lol, I forgot this on my 2nd car one time when I was 19. Drove around and black smoke started coming out from the hood. The mess was undescribable.

Just take my word for it all.

Oh and, a friend of mine once test drove a used car from a dealership. Him and his dad took it down the freeway, but about 10 minutes down the road - all the sudden - the hood slammed right up in an instant and smashed the windshield. They almost shit themselves from the loud noise and shock from seeing the windshield shatter at 90mph but were able to stop and return to the dealer. Appearantly, someone hadn't shut the hood properly before the drive..