View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 01:03 AM  
amanda11
Hustle hard

amanda11 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda11 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda11 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda11 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda11 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda11 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda11 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda11 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda11 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda11 has a reputation beyond reputeamanda11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonD View Post
I only just noticed this thread, amazing post thanks.

Can you elaborate on this, what is the difference between telling and selling?
Telling: Losing weight using Acai Berry isn't hard - in conjunction with daily walks, substituting soda with water, and cutting down on the the junk food. Acai Berry can give you the extra "boost" to losing weight. Click here to visit their official website >> (They're offering free samples, I heard)

Selling: If you want to lose weight, definitely take Acai Berry! Losing 12 pounds in 7 days isn't hard with Acai Berry (they got magical, ancient formulas in the pill that instantly melt the fat right off your bones). I tried it, my mom tried it, and they all sez 'Oh mah god ... it works". To order your some Acai Berries right now, click here >>

Be a reporter, not a salesman.
amanda11 is offline   Reply With Quote