View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 10:46 PM  
davidb

davidb has a reputation beyond reputedavidb has a reputation beyond reputedavidb has a reputation beyond reputedavidb has a reputation beyond reputedavidb has a reputation beyond reputedavidb has a reputation beyond reputedavidb has a reputation beyond reputedavidb has a reputation beyond reputedavidb has a reputation beyond reputedavidb has a reputation beyond reputedavidb has a reputation beyond repute
+ Rep - Great Info

I've been in IM (full time) for several years and it makes me sick how much time and energy I've wasted over complicating things. It has cost me so much money it sucks and it is still a hard fucking habit to break, but I am getting better and much better then I used to be.

I love this:
Quote:
"get converting offers, get visitors, get paid. Bitch".
Awesome:
Quote:
Telling: Losing weight using Acai Berry isn't hard - in conjunction with daily walks, substituting soda with water, and cutting down on the the junk food. Acai Berry can give you the extra "boost" to losing weight. Click here to visit their official website >> (They're offering free samples, I heard)
Let's just not tell them that "with daily walks, substituting soda with water, and cutting down on the the junk food" would work pretty damn well as well. LOL... Cuz you need da berries
davidb is offline   Reply With Quote