View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 01:16 PM  
HUST1N
bit.ly/iwritelegitcontent

HUST1N has a reputation beyond reputeHUST1N has a reputation beyond reputeHUST1N has a reputation beyond reputeHUST1N has a reputation beyond reputeHUST1N has a reputation beyond reputeHUST1N has a reputation beyond reputeHUST1N has a reputation beyond reputeHUST1N has a reputation beyond reputeHUST1N has a reputation beyond reputeHUST1N has a reputation beyond reputeHUST1N has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexibit View Post
Get a list together of the top 10's backlinks that are PR1 and above. Now, run those through ScrapeBox or have someone Xrumer them for you using a very good and well-spun comment. Use a variation of Person Name and your Keyword.
Not trying to hijack your thread, pmp613, but I feel like the question I have for Rexibit will benefit the both of us. Rexibit, you say get a list together of the top 10's backlinks that are PR1 and above. What I was wondering is what tool you suggest we use to do so. Right now, I'm using Market Samurai to compile the top 10 for every keyword I'm targeting and then I'm using the SEOQuake Firefox add-on to pull up each URLs backlinks through Yahoo Site Explorer, which also shows me the PR of each.

However, there are obviously more efficient and less tedious ways to go about that. As is, I have to pray my competition doesn't have more than 1K backlinks (the max shown in YSE) and then I have to scroll through 10 pages of backlinks manually compiling a list of all backlinks PR1 and above. I don't mind doing it 'cause I know it'll ultimately help me in the end, but at the moment I'm only working on 1 project. When I expand, which I will, it'll be a bitch to have to go through this same process over and over again.

So, tips would be greatly appreciated.
HUST1N is offline   Reply With Quote