WickedFire - Affiliate Marketing Forum - Internet Marketing Webmaster SEO Forum

Go Back   WickedFire - Affiliate Marketing Forum - Internet Marketing Webmaster SEO Forum > > >


Welcome to the WickedFire - Affiliate Marketing Forum - Internet Marketing Webmaster SEO Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2011, 02:25 AM   #751
zingo
 
zingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 2,820
iTrader: 103 / 100%
zingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by atrendyname View Post
ban now, this shit is ridiculous. I already wrote it off as a loss and I'm looking for a new writer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aim100 View Post
this guy never ordered to me and copied review of some1 and pasted on my thread.
idk why these guys are screwing thread of many people on wf.
they did same in Sarkarkumar09 and jr_sci thread before.
here
ban him please.he just spammed on river SBB thread.delete his all posts please.
thanks
all gone
__________________
--


.
zingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:00 PM   #752
lukep
Minimalist Prepper
 
lukep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: On the blockchain
Posts: 7,661
iTrader: 9 / 100%
lukep has a reputation beyond reputelukep has a reputation beyond reputelukep has a reputation beyond reputelukep has a reputation beyond reputelukep has a reputation beyond reputelukep has a reputation beyond reputelukep has a reputation beyond reputelukep has a reputation beyond reputelukep has a reputation beyond reputelukep has a reputation beyond reputelukep has a reputation beyond repute
SEScout has now fallen to this level

User: backlinksGurus (Josh @ SEScout) Is now a Full-on Scammer.

His original Sales thread is here: http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/...-sign-ups.html

Backstory: I was one of SEScout's best & most outspoken customers for a good year or so. However their poor results and lack of general care made me switch services in September, cancelling my $100/mo service and closing my account there about 45 days ago.

Then 2 weeks ago, long after they confirmed my account was closed in their support ticket system, THEY PULLED MY $100 AGAIN!!!

For 2 Whole weeks now I've been trying to get them to return that wrongfully-pulled $100 from my credit card and I still haven't received a Penny of it.

I have received LIES that it was on it's way... Twice in the last 2 weeks, Joshua Heiland, the "CEO" of SEScout, has told me in email that money was on the way, that he'd already sent it to me.

NO MONEY HAS BEEN RECEIVED AT ALL FOR THIS MISTAKE.

Eventually he stopped returning my emails! The last 2 emails and 3 responses in their own ticket system about this have all gone unreplied to!

THESE GUYS ARE NOW CROOKS AND THIEVES. STAY AWAY!


Note: Yes I'm dealing with them thru the Bank.
__________________
"Decentralize control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws."
lukep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:03 PM   #753
Leith
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,393
iTrader: 88 / 100%
Leith has a reputation beyond reputeLeith has a reputation beyond reputeLeith has a reputation beyond reputeLeith has a reputation beyond reputeLeith has a reputation beyond reputeLeith has a reputation beyond reputeLeith has a reputation beyond reputeLeith has a reputation beyond reputeLeith has a reputation beyond reputeLeith has a reputation beyond reputeLeith has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukep View Post
User: backlinksGurus (Josh @ SEScout) Is now a Full-on Scammer.

His original Sales thread is here: http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/...-sign-ups.html

Backstory: I was one of SEScout's best & most outspoken customers for a good year or so. However their poor results and lack of general care made me switch services in September, cancelling my $100/mo service and closing my account there about 45 days ago.

Then 2 weeks ago, long after they confirmed my account was closed in their support ticket system, THEY PULLED MY $100 AGAIN!!!

For 2 Whole weeks now I've been trying to get them to return that wrongfully-pulled $100 from my credit card and I still haven't received a Penny of it.

I have received LIES that it was on it's way... Twice in the last 2 weeks, Joshua Heiland, the "CEO" of SEScout, has told me in email that money was on the way, that he'd already sent it to me.

NO MONEY HAS BEEN RECEIVED AT ALL FOR THIS MISTAKE.

Eventually he stopped returning my emails! The last 2 emails and 3 responses in their own ticket system about this have all gone unreplied to!

THESE GUYS ARE NOW CROOKS AND THIEVES. STAY AWAY!


Note: Yes I'm dealing with them thru the Bank.
Have to agree with you here.

I haven't experienced this myself but a few of my clients told me about issues with SEscout and how pathetic their customer support is. They have taken in about the same funds as you and they keep claiming it was "released". Someone should look into this because SEscout was good before.. but don't know what happened now!
Leith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:00 PM   #754
mzonas
Don™ Don™ Don™
 
mzonas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hatfield, UK
Posts: 1,491
iTrader: 234 / 100%
mzonas has a reputation beyond reputemzonas has a reputation beyond reputemzonas has a reputation beyond reputemzonas has a reputation beyond reputemzonas has a reputation beyond reputemzonas has a reputation beyond reputemzonas has a reputation beyond reputemzonas has a reputation beyond reputemzonas has a reputation beyond reputemzonas has a reputation beyond reputemzonas has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.wickedfire.com/1525229-post60.html

I see no point in his post especially when he copied/pasted my text?
__________________
300 x PR1-PR6 blog posts = $18 (still accepting orders)
Dancing Blog

mzonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:38 PM   #755
zingo
 
zingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 2,820
iTrader: 103 / 100%
zingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukep View Post
User: backlinksGurus (Josh @ SEScout) Is now a Full-on Scammer.

His original Sales thread is here: http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/...-sign-ups.html

Backstory: I was one of SEScout's best & most outspoken customers for a good year or so. However their poor results and lack of general care made me switch services in September, cancelling my $100/mo service and closing my account there about 45 days ago.

Then 2 weeks ago, long after they confirmed my account was closed in their support ticket system, THEY PULLED MY $100 AGAIN!!!

For 2 Whole weeks now I've been trying to get them to return that wrongfully-pulled $100 from my credit card and I still haven't received a Penny of it.

I have received LIES that it was on it's way... Twice in the last 2 weeks, Joshua Heiland, the "CEO" of SEScout, has told me in email that money was on the way, that he'd already sent it to me.

NO MONEY HAS BEEN RECEIVED AT ALL FOR THIS MISTAKE.

Eventually he stopped returning my emails! The last 2 emails and 3 responses in their own ticket system about this have all gone unreplied to!

THESE GUYS ARE NOW CROOKS AND THIEVES. STAY AWAY!


Note: Yes I'm dealing with them thru the Bank.
Sent him a p.m to ask about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzonas View Post
http://www.wickedfire.com/1525229-post60.html

I see no point in his post especially when he copied/pasted my text?
already gone.. this guy is posting this in my thread too.. guess he has nothing better to too.
__________________
--


.
zingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:37 PM   #756
sarkarkumar09
High Quality SEO Services
 
sarkarkumar09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: WickedFire
Posts: 3,846
iTrader: 457 / 100%
sarkarkumar09 has a reputation beyond reputesarkarkumar09 has a reputation beyond reputesarkarkumar09 has a reputation beyond reputesarkarkumar09 has a reputation beyond reputesarkarkumar09 has a reputation beyond reputesarkarkumar09 has a reputation beyond reputesarkarkumar09 has a reputation beyond reputesarkarkumar09 has a reputation beyond reputesarkarkumar09 has a reputation beyond reputesarkarkumar09 has a reputation beyond reputesarkarkumar09 has a reputation beyond repute
This Guy has posted some copied content on my thread without purchasing my service..

http://www.wickedfire.com/members/anoe5uoela.html

Comment Posted..
http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/...ml#post1530185

Ban him instantly, I don't know why people like to be banned here!
__________________

-Sarkar -
SEO Company
Buzz me -
Email - sarkarkumar09@gmail.com | Yahoo - sarkarkumar09 | Skype - sarkarkumar09 | AIM - sarkarkumar09
sarkarkumar09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:10 AM   #757
swiminsoda
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 41
iTrader: 0 / 0%
swiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond repute
This guy here named Triped: Get your Minisite + Content + Logo + Same Day Delivery + Payment After Delivery = $35

Over a period of 3 weeks he had come up with excuses of being sick, then eye surgery, then unwell again, and each time his email says the sites will be done in a few hours. By the 4th week, I asked for a refund as we had agreed if he was unable to deliver. This time his excuse was and I quote:

"The reason the delay was caused was the fact that I have been unwell. Please allow me 72 hours to process the refund as Paypal accounts autp-withdraw all the balance every 24 hours and we are not longer allowed to remit outward payments."

This is the most incoherend excuse I've ever heard and I've used Paypal for 10 years. Regardless, I waited 3 days. Today is the 4th day and I've sent 2 emails on the refund with no response.

The worse thing is, he has closed his thread and no one can commend on it to warn others. We have to go to a seperate 'scammers' thread to post here. I mean come on, how many people are going to look through 15 over pages of post to check if the seller is a scammer. This thread closing nonsense is real mind fuck.

That's 1 month and $$ wasted. This forum attracts scammers like flies.
swiminsoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:04 AM   #758
JamesHenry
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 780
iTrader: 52 / 98%
JamesHenry has a reputation beyond reputeJamesHenry has a reputation beyond reputeJamesHenry has a reputation beyond reputeJamesHenry has a reputation beyond reputeJamesHenry has a reputation beyond reputeJamesHenry has a reputation beyond reputeJamesHenry has a reputation beyond reputeJamesHenry has a reputation beyond reputeJamesHenry has a reputation beyond reputeJamesHenry has a reputation beyond reputeJamesHenry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiminsoda View Post

This guy here named Triped: Get your Minisite + Content + Logo + Same Day Delivery + Payment After Delivery = $35

This thread closing nonsense is real mind fuck.

That's 1 month and $$ wasted. This forum attracts scammers like flies.
You need to take some responsibility for,

not getting your shit in a reasonable amount of time. 7 days is an eternity online when he says same day delivery.

posting here because the threads close so quickly there isn't a way to keep others alerted for sellers who go rogue.

filing a paypal dispute, not asking for a refund.

not posting a negative itrade so others don't get taken.

it sucks to be taken probably more for the time than the money. Try paying half upfront to providers, you got to cover your ass. You'll still get taken some times.

other wise I understand how you feel - you could do with a couple day ban for fucking whining/casting dispersions on the forum and not taking responsibility for your inaction.

Thanks
JamesHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:32 PM   #759
zingo
 
zingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 2,820
iTrader: 103 / 100%
zingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiminsoda View Post
This guy here named Triped: Get your Minisite + Content + Logo + Same Day Delivery + Payment After Delivery = $35

Over a period of 3 weeks he had come up with excuses of being sick, then eye surgery, then unwell again, and each time his email says the sites will be done in a few hours. By the 4th week, I asked for a refund as we had agreed if he was unable to deliver. This time his excuse was and I quote:

"The reason the delay was caused was the fact that I have been unwell. Please allow me 72 hours to process the refund as Paypal accounts autp-withdraw all the balance every 24 hours and we are not longer allowed to remit outward payments."

This is the most incoherend excuse I've ever heard and I've used Paypal for 10 years. Regardless, I waited 3 days. Today is the 4th day and I've sent 2 emails on the refund with no response.

The worse thing is, he has closed his thread and no one can commend on it to warn others. We have to go to a seperate 'scammers' thread to post here. I mean come on, how many people are going to look through 15 over pages of post to check if the seller is a scammer. This thread closing nonsense is real mind fuck.

That's 1 month and $$ wasted. This forum attracts scammers like flies.
I sent him a p.m let me know what happens.. thx
__________________
--


.
zingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:05 PM   #760
faceblogger
WF Senior Premium Member
 
faceblogger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tulsa / NYC / Colombo
Posts: 4,053
iTrader: 148 / 100%
faceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond reputefaceblogger has a reputation beyond repute
Spammer(or bot) posting his links randomly on my BST thread (Continuous 5 posts)

http://www.wickedfire.com/members/asadullah825.html
faceblogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 08:21 PM   #761
zingo
 
zingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 2,820
iTrader: 103 / 100%
zingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by faceblogger View Post
Spammer(or bot) posting his links randomly on my BST thread (Continuous 5 posts)

http://www.wickedfire.com/members/asadullah825.html
yep this guy is pretty persistent, he actually make real posts sometimes and with one click I wipe all away pretty much wasting his time.
__________________
--


.
zingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:46 AM   #762
swiminsoda
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 41
iTrader: 0 / 0%
swiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zingo View Post
I sent him a p.m let me know what happens.. thx
24 Nov'11 from Triped:
I saw your post on Wickedfire Scammer Section which you stated about the auto-withdrawal.
I am sorry that you doubted the same and would like to reiterate the fact that Paypal Indeed does auto withdraw all the balance in your bank account.
You can actually see this written on their website - PayPal India
Since it won't accept my credit card for some reason, I am in a kind of a soup here. I am really sorry to hear this from your end and believe me it is more than embarrassing for myself.
If you don't mind can I issue you a refund in kind instead of cash? I can provide you with 40 articles of 350 words on topics of your choice, apart from the ones that I have already sent. The core value for this more than the actual refund amount at the bare minimum price of 1 cent per word.
Please advise.
Best Regards,
Triped

24 Nov'11 my reply:

It was not a pleasant thing to have to take the time to post there, but as you have read my post, it was only stating what has actually transpired regretably.

Please note, I waited 3 days for your 'auto withdrawal', and there was no news or respond to my emails even after that. So to point out that no funds were received even after the stipulated time given by you, once again, is valid. The fact is for anyone reading the post, this cannot be Paypal India's fault.

I don't believe in making excuses, but I have a family to support and I have no room for errors here and as I have told you before, the money was to pay back the client which I now owe. So offering me 40 articles of my choice just will not justify the cause. The client is not looking for articles from me now nor interested to doing business with me but just wants his money back and I think that's fair.

If you really have the intention of clearing my doubt, and you seem to have trouble with your credit cards, I would suggest trying to make a direct debit or remit cash manually from your bank account into Paypal which would surely work for all countries.

Let me know.
************************************************** ***
I haven't heard from him since
swiminsoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:18 AM   #763
Jenny Samguel
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 15
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Jenny Samguel has a spectacular aura about
seodon @
Please check this guy always publicity his thread & always PM's if you post any blog commenter thread

http://www.wickedfire.com/private.ph...m&pmid=1710617


http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/...ml#post1535521


PM Link attached
file:///C:/Users/Jhangeer/Downloads/WickedFire%20-%20Affiliate%20Marketing%20Forum%20-%20Internet%20Marketing%20Webmaster%20SEO%20Forum% 20-%20Cheapest%20blog%20commenting%20service.htm

I don't know why you never banned these type of persons.
Jenny Samguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:42 AM   #764
seodon
money money
 
seodon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Internet!
Posts: 1,634
iTrader: 124 / 100%
seodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Samguel View Post
seodon @
Please check this guy always publicity his thread & always PM's if you post any blog commenter thread

http://www.wickedfire.com/private.ph...m&pmid=1710617


http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/...ml#post1535521


PM Link attached
file:///C:/Users/Jhangeer/Downloads/WickedFire%20-%20Affiliate%20Marketing%20Forum%20-%20Internet%20Marketing%20Webmaster%20SEO%20Forum% 20-%20Cheapest%20blog%20commenting%20service.htm

I don't know why you never banned these type of persons.
Ahhh sorry bro, i thought u were interested in blog commenting so i sent you a PM with my discount offer....I make sure here after not to send.Again sorry bro.
__________________
NES Service-Not Even Single Link Is Crap(UPGRADED)

July High PR blog commenting service-Dominate Google now.

PM me for Cheap Hourly Java Developers
seodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:54 AM   #765
Jenny Samguel
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 15
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Jenny Samguel has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Samguel View Post
seodon @
Please check this guy always publicity his thread & always PM's if you post any blog commenter thread

http://www.wickedfire.com/private.ph...m&pmid=1710617


http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/...ml#post1535521


PM Link attached
file:///C:/Users/Jhangeer/Downloads/WickedFire%20-%20Affiliate%20Marketing%20Forum%20-%20Internet%20Marketing%20Webmaster%20SEO%20Forum% 20-%20Cheapest%20blog%20commenting%20service.htm

I don't know why you never banned these type of persons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seodon View Post
Ahhh sorry bro, i thought u were interested in blog commenting so i sent you a PM with my discount offer....I make sure here after not to send.Again sorry bro.

No you are lair, you always PM's to everyone they post any blog commenter thread i have some more proves can i post on your thread or at this thread?

I know very well who gets discounts because in all threads shows all packages & rates so why you send PM's to everyone?

i think this is the forum rule if you send publicity PM's so you are banned.
I am requested to moderators please banned this person
Jenny Samguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:56 AM   #766
seodon
money money
 
seodon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Internet!
Posts: 1,634
iTrader: 124 / 100%
seodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Samguel View Post
No you are lair, you always PM's to everyone they post any blog commenter thread i have some more proves can i post on your thread or at this thread?

I know very well who gets discounts because in all threads shows all packages & rates

i think this is the forum rule if you send publicity PM's so you are banned.
I am requested to moderators please banned this person
U and Well Wishers are same persons just the same message posted by WellWishers in my thread , when i m replying u deleted the post and posted using Jenny Samguel account, i guess u are the same guy who has more than 10 accounts and banned for blog commenting last time. Zingo please ban this guy.
here is WellWishers profile
http://www.wickedfire.com/members/wellwishers.html
u cant escape because mods have access to see the deleted post, so u are nicely caught here.

Since WellWishers (That is u Jenny Samguel) are trying to keep me out of this market.Lol one more proof
file:///C:/Users/Jhangeer/Downloads/WickedFire%20-%20Affiliate%20Marketing%20Forum%20-%20Internet%20Marketing%20Webmaster%20SEO%20Forum% 20-%20Cheapest%20blog%20commenting%20service.htm


U r Jhangeer banned many times here zingo will be knowing very well.
__________________
NES Service-Not Even Single Link Is Crap(UPGRADED)

July High PR blog commenting service-Dominate Google now.

PM me for Cheap Hourly Java Developers
seodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:05 AM   #767
mgoddo
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 64
iTrader: 9 / 100%
mgoddo is a jewel in the rough
Just to clarify seodon has already provided an awesome service and has never has scammed me..
mgoddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:07 AM   #768
seodon
money money
 
seodon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Internet!
Posts: 1,634
iTrader: 124 / 100%
seodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoddo View Post
Just to clarify seodon has already provided an awesome service and has never has scammed me..
Thanks bro, i think these scammers are keeps on opening multiple accounts and trying to target everyone.Jhangeer, he was banned many times here, zingo will be knowing that.

Anyway thanks for heads up in tough times.
__________________
NES Service-Not Even Single Link Is Crap(UPGRADED)

July High PR blog commenting service-Dominate Google now.

PM me for Cheap Hourly Java Developers
seodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:15 AM   #769
onlineseowork
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 300
iTrader: 47 / 100%
onlineseowork has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by seodon View Post
U and Well Wishers are same persons just the same message posted by WellWishers in my thread , when i m replying u deleted the post and posted using Jenny Samguel account, i guess u are the same guy who has more than 10 accounts and banned for blog commenting last time. Zingo please ban this guy.
here is WellWishers profile
http://www.wickedfire.com/members/wellwishers.html
u cant escape because mods have access to see the deleted post, so u are nicely caught here.

Since WellWishers (That is u Jenny Samguel) are trying to keep me out of this market.Lol one more proof
file:///C:/Users/Jhangeer/Downloads/WickedFire%20-%20Affiliate%20Marketing%20Forum%20-%20Internet%20Marketing%20Webmaster%20SEO%20Forum% 20-%20Cheapest%20blog%20commenting%20service.htm


U r Jhangeer banned many times here zingo will be knowing very well.
I think SeoDon is a genuine guy and he is having 77 positive itraders whereas Jenny Samguel dont even have a single itrader. May be he(Jenny Samguel) is trying to ruin seodon's business..
onlineseowork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:18 AM   #770
Jenny Samguel
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 15
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Jenny Samguel has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlineseowork View Post
I think SeoDon is a genuine guy and he is having 77 positive itraders whereas Jenny Samguel dont even have a single itrader. May be he(Jenny Samguel) is trying to ruin seodon's business..
I have more proves i just show know to zingo & others moderators Via PM
Jenny Samguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:23 AM   #771
Jenny Samguel
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 15
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Jenny Samguel has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by seodon View Post
U and Well Wishers are same persons just the same message posted by WellWishers in my thread , when i m replying u deleted the post and posted using Jenny Samguel account, i guess u are the same guy who has more than 10 accounts and banned for blog commenting last time. Zingo please ban this guy.
here is WellWishers profile
http://www.wickedfire.com/members/wellwishers.html
u cant escape because mods have access to see the deleted post, so u are nicely caught here.

Since WellWishers (That is u Jenny Samguel) are trying to keep me out of this market.Lol one more proof
file:///C:/Users/Jhangeer/Downloads/WickedFire%20-%20Affiliate%20Marketing%20Forum%20-%20Internet%20Marketing%20Webmaster%20SEO%20Forum% 20-%20Cheapest%20blog%20commenting%20service.htm


U r Jhangeer banned many times here zingo will be knowing very well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoddo View Post
Just to clarify seodon has already provided an awesome service and has never has scammed me..
Quote:
Originally Posted by seodon View Post
Thanks bro, i think these scammers are keeps on opening multiple accounts and trying to target everyone.Jhangeer, he was banned many times here, zingo will be knowing that.

Anyway thanks for heads up in tough times.
Why you make a poll here? why you safe this cheater person?

Why you involve anyone? in this matter all your mistakes & you always publicity your thread via PM
Jenny Samguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:24 AM   #772
derekad
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 71
iTrader: 2 / 100%
derekad has a spectacular aura about
I am working with SeoDon for long time

He does his work good
derekad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:29 AM   #773
seodon
money money
 
seodon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Internet!
Posts: 1,634
iTrader: 124 / 100%
seodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Samguel View Post
Why you make a poll here? why you safe this cheater person?

Why you involve anyone? in this matter all your mistakes & you always publicity your thread via PM
I never asked anyone that is how it happens when u accused me of scamming and u r Jhangeer have multiple account
http://www.wickedfire.com/members/wellwishers.html

http://www.wickedfire.com/members/jenny-samguel.html

Dont u say no, if so mods or admins can easily see your deleted post in my thread(Posted the same message using wellwishers and jenny-samguel)

His previous banned account
http://www.wickedfire.com/members/jahangir-rajab.html
__________________
NES Service-Not Even Single Link Is Crap(UPGRADED)

July High PR blog commenting service-Dominate Google now.

PM me for Cheap Hourly Java Developers
seodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:37 AM   #774
Jenny Samguel
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 15
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Jenny Samguel has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by seodon View Post
I never asked anyone that is how it happens when u accused me of scamming and u r Jhangeer have multiple account
http://www.wickedfire.com/members/wellwishers.html

http://www.wickedfire.com/members/jenny-samguel.html

Dont u say no, if so mods or admins can easily see your deleted post in my thread(Posted the same message using wellwishers and jenny-samguel)

His previous banned account
http://www.wickedfire.com/members/jahangir-rajab.html
I have only 1 question Why this person always publicity PM's to others? why he cross forums rules? i don't care he are senior or 77 itrader but he cross the rules & rule is rule.
Jenny Samguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:42 AM   #775
seodon
money money
 
seodon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Internet!
Posts: 1,634
iTrader: 124 / 100%
seodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Samguel View Post
I have only 1 question Why this person always publicity PM's to others? why he cross forums rules? i don't care he are senior or 77 itrader but he cross the rules & rule is rule.
U r perfectly caught here for multiple accounts and trying to keep me out of the market.
Zingo will decide on this.
__________________
NES Service-Not Even Single Link Is Crap(UPGRADED)

July High PR blog commenting service-Dominate Google now.

PM me for Cheap Hourly Java Developers
seodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:47 AM   #776
Jenny Samguel
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 15
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Jenny Samguel has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by seodon View Post
U r perfectly caught here for multiple accounts and trying to keep me out of the market.
Zingo will decide on this.
I think you are crazy here, again i have only 1 question

Why you always publicity PM's to anyone who post other service provider thread & why you cross the forum rules?
Jenny Samguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:51 AM   #777
seodon
money money
 
seodon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Internet!
Posts: 1,634
iTrader: 124 / 100%
seodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Samguel View Post
I think you are crazy here, again i have only 1 question

Why you always publicity PM's to anyone who post other service provider thread & why you cross the forum rules?
^^ u mad
I already replied for that, i have a discounted offer so thought of sending the offer via PM(Since u r interested in blog commenting) to you but i come to know u r banned guy and purposefully attacking me to keep me out of the market.
Even many times i received offer from many providers when they offer special discount(That is not scamming bro)
And u are banned many times and breaking rules here already so u dont have any answers for that.
__________________
NES Service-Not Even Single Link Is Crap(UPGRADED)

July High PR blog commenting service-Dominate Google now.

PM me for Cheap Hourly Java Developers
seodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:58 AM   #778
Jenny Samguel
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 15
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Jenny Samguel has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by seodon View Post
^^ u mad
I already replied for that, i have a discounted offer so thought of sending the offer via PM(Since u r interested in blog commenting) to you but i come to know u r banned guy and purposefully attacking me to keep me out of the market.
Even many times i received offer from many providers when they offer special discount(That is not scamming bro)
And u are banned many times and breaking rules here already so u dont have any answers for that.
You means all seniors cross the rules here & send publicity PM's? & if newbie cross the rule they are banned?

Good Very Good............................
Jenny Samguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:12 AM   #779
seodon
money money
 
seodon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Internet!
Posts: 1,634
iTrader: 124 / 100%
seodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Samguel View Post
You means all seniors cross the rules here & send publicity PM's? & if newbie cross the rule they are banned?

Good Very Good............................
lol u have multiple accounts and may be many more

http://www.wickedfire.com/members/wellwishers.html
http://www.wickedfire.com/members/jenny-samguel.html

previous banned account(banned many times)
http://www.wickedfire.com/members/jahangir-rajab.html

Since u caught here and trying to corner me and publicize to all Uhhhh?
wait for mods decision.
__________________
NES Service-Not Even Single Link Is Crap(UPGRADED)

July High PR blog commenting service-Dominate Google now.

PM me for Cheap Hourly Java Developers
seodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:15 AM   #780
Jenny Samguel
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 15
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Jenny Samguel has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by seodon View Post
lol u have multiple accounts and may be many more

http://www.wickedfire.com/members/wellwishers.html
http://www.wickedfire.com/members/jenny-samguel.html

previous banned account(banned many times)
http://www.wickedfire.com/members/jahangir-rajab.html

Since u caught here and trying to corner me and publicize to all Uhhhh?
wait for mods decision.

No Problem waiting for moderators decision
Jenny Samguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:59 AM   #781
Andrey
Senior Member
 
Andrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,228
iTrader: 338 / 100%
Andrey has a reputation beyond reputeAndrey has a reputation beyond reputeAndrey has a reputation beyond reputeAndrey has a reputation beyond reputeAndrey has a reputation beyond reputeAndrey has a reputation beyond reputeAndrey has a reputation beyond reputeAndrey has a reputation beyond reputeAndrey has a reputation beyond reputeAndrey has a reputation beyond reputeAndrey has a reputation beyond repute
Just wanted to say that seodon always provided me with a quality service.
__________________
Andrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:09 AM   #782
idsecure
WF Premium Member
 
idsecure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: California
Posts: 863
iTrader: 136 / 100%
idsecure has a reputation beyond reputeidsecure has a reputation beyond reputeidsecure has a reputation beyond reputeidsecure has a reputation beyond reputeidsecure has a reputation beyond reputeidsecure has a reputation beyond reputeidsecure has a reputation beyond reputeidsecure has a reputation beyond reputeidsecure has a reputation beyond reputeidsecure has a reputation beyond reputeidsecure has a reputation beyond repute
SEO Don has been a great provider to this forum and anyone with 14 posts "Jenny" and that poor of English should be laying low. At any rate I don't think anyone really cares what your uptight about least of all Zingo. I'm sure you can find something more productive to do with your time.
idsecure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:09 AM   #783
hareedoptimizer
Senior Member
 
hareedoptimizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Across Globe
Posts: 689
iTrader: 128 / 100%
hareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond repute
As one of the competitors of blog commenting services in this SBT, I know seodon providing excellent service from past months back.

Because of this scammers ( WellWishers, Jenny Samguel ) the quality of blog commenting is decreasing.

Regards,
Hareedoptimizer
__________________
=======100 PR1+ Dofollow Manually written blog comments for Just 45$ only=======
hareedoptimizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:30 PM   #784
Jenny Samguel
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 15
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Jenny Samguel has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey View Post
Just wanted to say that seodon always provided me with a quality service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by idsecure View Post
SEO Don has been a great provider to this forum and anyone with 14 posts "Jenny" and that poor of English should be laying low. At any rate I don't think anyone really cares what your uptight about least of all Zingo. I'm sure you can find something more productive to do with your time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hareedoptimizer View Post
As one of the competitors of blog commenting services in this SBT, I know seodon providing excellent service from past months back.

Because of this scammers ( WellWishers, Jenny Samguel ) the quality of blog commenting is decreasing.

Regards,
Hareedoptimizer

So all my friends, others provider is bad & Seodon is good, all are pay here for thread & Seodon cheats to other provider & publicity through PM's to other providers customers
He broken rules easily because he are senior & 77 itrader & if another one broken the rule so they are banned or cheater or scammers why?
Jenny Samguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:33 PM   #785
hareedoptimizer
Senior Member
 
hareedoptimizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Across Globe
Posts: 689
iTrader: 128 / 100%
hareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Samguel View Post
So all my friends, others provider is bad & Seodon is good, all are pay here for thread & Seodon cheats to other provider & publicity through PM's to other providers customers
He broken rules easily because he are senior & 77 itrader & if another one broken the rule so they are banned or cheater or scammers why?

Sending PM is not breaking the rule.
But U directly agreed that "if another one broken the rule so they are banned or cheater or scammers why?" U have created multiple accounts.

This is what the meaning of scammers lol.
__________________
=======100 PR1+ Dofollow Manually written blog comments for Just 45$ only=======
hareedoptimizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:29 PM   #786
Bompa
Senior Member
 
Bompa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Philippine Islands
Posts: 964
iTrader: 170 / 100%
Bompa has a reputation beyond reputeBompa has a reputation beyond reputeBompa has a reputation beyond reputeBompa has a reputation beyond reputeBompa has a reputation beyond reputeBompa has a reputation beyond reputeBompa has a reputation beyond reputeBompa has a reputation beyond reputeBompa has a reputation beyond reputeBompa has a reputation beyond reputeBompa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hareedoptimizer View Post
Sending PM is not breaking the rule.
It's okay to solicit business via PMs?

How many PMs can we send per hour?
Bompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:23 PM   #787
sampunk
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,723
iTrader: 74 / 95%
sampunk has a reputation beyond reputesampunk has a reputation beyond reputesampunk has a reputation beyond reputesampunk has a reputation beyond reputesampunk has a reputation beyond reputesampunk has a reputation beyond reputesampunk has a reputation beyond reputesampunk has a reputation beyond reputesampunk has a reputation beyond reputesampunk has a reputation beyond reputesampunk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by patioman View Post
Hey Zingo,

Have you been getting any complaints against "sampunk"?

I placed an order 30 days ago and still no report.

The last I heard from him was almost 2 weeks ago and now no response from him when I pm.

As his motto says, he is "Hungry for Money" -- probably not the smartest mission statement if you plan on blatantly scamming people without getting called on it.

Here is his thread:
http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/...get-links.html

I appreciate you for checking on this and babysitting/banning all these lazy DB scammers f-ing around on WF..

Thanks
ok this resolved long time ago but i didn't say anything about it.

Totally my bad. Got a new job after taking on his order. Was crazy busy at new job so didn't come to WF for a while and forgot about the order (again my bad). Didn't see his PM cause i wasn't here.

I sent back my money right after i know about it (received paypal dispute request) and apologized to patioman
sampunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:13 PM   #788
swiminsoda
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 41
iTrader: 0 / 0%
swiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond reputeswiminsoda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiminsoda View Post
24 Nov'11 from Triped:
I saw your post on Wickedfire Scammer Section which you stated about the auto-withdrawal.
I am sorry that you doubted the same and would like to reiterate the fact that Paypal Indeed does auto withdraw all the balance in your bank account.
You can actually see this written on their website - PayPal India
Since it won't accept my credit card for some reason, I am in a kind of a soup here. I am really sorry to hear this from your end and believe me it is more than embarrassing for myself.
If you don't mind can I issue you a refund in kind instead of cash? I can provide you with 40 articles of 350 words on topics of your choice, apart from the ones that I have already sent. The core value for this more than the actual refund amount at the bare minimum price of 1 cent per word.
Please advise.
Best Regards,
Triped

24 Nov'11 my reply:

It was not a pleasant thing to have to take the time to post there, but as you have read my post, it was only stating what has actually transpired regretably.

Please note, I waited 3 days for your 'auto withdrawal', and there was no news or respond to my emails even after that. So to point out that no funds were received even after the stipulated time given by you, once again, is valid. The fact is for anyone reading the post, this cannot be Paypal India's fault.

I don't believe in making excuses, but I have a family to support and I have no room for errors here and as I have told you before, the money was to pay back the client which I now owe. So offering me 40 articles of my choice just will not justify the cause. The client is not looking for articles from me now nor interested to doing business with me but just wants his money back and I think that's fair.

If you really have the intention of clearing my doubt, and you seem to have trouble with your credit cards, I would suggest trying to make a direct debit or remit cash manually from your bank account into Paypal which would surely work for all countries.

Let me know.
************************************************** ***
I haven't heard from him since


Well lookie here, I got my refund today. What a waste of a whole month and 2 buck short for paypal fees.

Zingo, you are my hero.
swiminsoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:30 PM   #789
zingo
 
zingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 2,820
iTrader: 103 / 100%
zingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond repute
Jesus.. don't have time to read all this right now.. it ain't looking good from what I have read so far, don't clutter this thread..

And yes sending p.m's to solicit business is a no no.. I ban at least one account per day for this.
__________________
--


.
zingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:08 AM   #790
evolutionvision
Senior Member
 
evolutionvision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,429
iTrader: 71 / 99%
evolutionvision has a reputation beyond reputeevolutionvision has a reputation beyond reputeevolutionvision has a reputation beyond reputeevolutionvision has a reputation beyond reputeevolutionvision has a reputation beyond reputeevolutionvision has a reputation beyond reputeevolutionvision has a reputation beyond reputeevolutionvision has a reputation beyond reputeevolutionvision has a reputation beyond reputeevolutionvision has a reputation beyond reputeevolutionvision has a reputation beyond repute
Thread crashing:
SEO optimized article writing - unique, high quality, native English @ $0.80 / 100 w
evolutionvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:07 AM   #791
seodon
money money
 
seodon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Internet!
Posts: 1,634
iTrader: 124 / 100%
seodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond reputeseodon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zingo View Post
Jesus.. don't have time to read all this right now.. it ain't looking good from what I have read so far, don't clutter this thread..

And yes sending p.m's to solicit business is a no no.. I ban at least one account per day for this.
Ok zingo. I take this as warning and will make sure not to send any offer through PMs unless i get a PM from my clients.
I will stick to my business now.Thanks
__________________
NES Service-Not Even Single Link Is Crap(UPGRADED)

July High PR blog commenting service-Dominate Google now.

PM me for Cheap Hourly Java Developers
seodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:50 AM   #792
walde
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Banga
Posts: 51
iTrader: 0 / 0%
walde has a spectacular aura about
Wow,

Now it's proven, that the argument stops only when Zingo says something. If sending PM to make business wasn't breaking the rules, then everyone would have done the same thing rather then paying for a thread. Nice to see that how people defend themselves even after breaking the rules, but never bother pointing others showing their mistakes.

Long live Zingo.

LOL....
walde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:55 AM   #793
walde
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Banga
Posts: 51
iTrader: 0 / 0%
walde has a spectacular aura about
Oops...

Sorry admins and mods, mouse clicked twice. Please delete this post if possible.
walde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:52 PM   #794
zingo
 
zingo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 2,820
iTrader: 103 / 100%
zingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond reputezingo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by seodon View Post
Ok zingo. I take this as warning and will make sure not to send any offer through PMs unless i get a PM from my clients.
I will stick to my business now.Thanks
1 day .. next time will be perma bann.
__________________
--


.
zingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:30 AM   #795
casinobonus24
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 862
iTrader: 83 / 100%
casinobonus24 has a reputation beyond reputecasinobonus24 has a reputation beyond reputecasinobonus24 has a reputation beyond reputecasinobonus24 has a reputation beyond reputecasinobonus24 has a reputation beyond reputecasinobonus24 has a reputation beyond reputecasinobonus24 has a reputation beyond reputecasinobonus24 has a reputation beyond reputecasinobonus24 has a reputation beyond reputecasinobonus24 has a reputation beyond reputecasinobonus24 has a reputation beyond repute
PM spamming for blogcomments

http://www.wickedfire.com/members/sarafoster.html
casinobonus24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #796
turbo2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 144
iTrader: 17 / 100%
turbo2 has a spectacular aura about
Member ConceptCreative:
I bought a domain from this guy and he wrote me he has problems to transfer the domain, he want to do it the next week. From that time i heard nothing from him and my mails are not answered! Opened a dispute at paypal!

http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-t...4-domains.html
turbo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #797
SerVices4u
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4
iTrader: 0 / 0%
SerVices4u has a spectacular aura about
Reviews giving by less than 200 posts and at least 10 itraders persons

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/...ml#post1539896

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/...ml#post1539903

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/...ml#post1541430
SerVices4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:07 AM   #798
hareedoptimizer
Senior Member
 
hareedoptimizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Across Globe
Posts: 689
iTrader: 128 / 100%
hareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerVices4u View Post
Free review beggars are going to be banned my friend.
I have i-traders of 37, and 141 posts as senior member friend.

But I have asked OP if I am qualified then give me 1$ review copy, if not qualified then no need of review copy.
__________________
=======100 PR1+ Dofollow Manually written blog comments for Just 45$ only=======
hareedoptimizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:00 AM   #799
hareedoptimizer
Senior Member
 
hareedoptimizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Across Globe
Posts: 689
iTrader: 128 / 100%
hareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond reputehareedoptimizer has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Zingo,
I have maintained decent services and had received many appreciations till now, never misused any of the rules.
__________________
=======100 PR1+ Dofollow Manually written blog comments for Just 45$ only=======
hareedoptimizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:45 AM   #800
mrktlr
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 413
iTrader: 21 / 100%
mrktlr has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerVices4u View Post
Hi zingo
I selected persons very carefully for review copies.Its done by my negligence that i think two of them are not qualified from the list below

DNChamp.com 692posts and 61itrader
thehobbster 558posts and 33itrader
tutughosh 226posts and 29itrader
Choller 572posts and 18itrader
phixx 265posts and 24itrader

Its just a negligence.I think it should not punished
edwardpan 154posts and 26itrader
hareedoptimizer 143posts and 38itrader
mrktlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
miss you zingo, sammers, sani marketing scam, sanners, scammers
Sponsored Ad

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:46 PM.


Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v1.2.9 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
WickedFire.com Copyright © 2014 - WickedFire is an international registered Trademark of Coastal Synergy LLC. You may not use any of our trademarks, copyrights, content, or images without a written approval by members of Coastal Synergy LLC. "Banners on this site that promote Wickedfire are satire unless clearly stamped as REAL".