Welcome to the WickedFire - Affiliate Marketing Forum - Internet Marketing Webmaster SEO Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-04-2012, 06:11 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Juicers Network - High PR/PA Blog Posts - 65+ site private network - unique content
Juicers Network High PR/PA/Majestic Blog Posts
1) Full report
2) Randomized Anchor Text Option
Juicers Network High PR Blog Posts with 100% unique content provide some of the most powerful link juice available on a private network of over 65 PR2-PR4 sites. We've taken extraordinary precautions to keep the network going strong, including varied OBL, over a dozen shared hosting accounts (no SEO hosting!), and 100% unique, manually written content on every site.
Don't want to read the whole sales letter? Skip below to Summary for the important details
This is a private network of 65+ sites--we own every site in the network and carefully chose each one to provide maximum rank boosting power. What exactly are we offering? I asked myself what I would want to buy in an SEO link building service, and then I went out and created that. I'll let the stats do the talking:
PR = Page Rank
PA = SEOmoz Page Authority
Majestic = Linking Domains in Majestic Fresh Index
Average domain age: 5.08 years
As you can see, these sites have a lot of links pointing at them and will provide some serious link juice. I've chosen domains that are free from pr0n/pharma/gambling links, and have links from an extremely diverse range of authority sites. I've specifically looked for sites that have links from sources you can't buy, such as newspapers, businesses, gov, edu and other sites that are difficult or impossible to get links from any other way.
Huh? Why Are You Telling Us More Than Just PR?
The reason is because PR does not tell the whole story, and is not as important as many people believe it is. Here is an illustration:
You still want that PR4 link? If you're like me, you would rather have that strong PR3 link and leave the PR4 for someone that doesn't know what they're doing.
High Network Security:
Sites spread across 15 different hosting companies in diverse geographic locations. No more than 5 sites per IP. Although it's a pain in the butt to setup this many hosting accounts, it's much more secure and less of a footprint than using 1 or 2 SEO hosting companies which are frequently targeted by G.
What special precautions have you taken to avoid de-indexing?
The 3 key factors:
1) Unique Content. You may not know this, but if you take a 300 word article and spin it to 80% uniqueness, then post it on 40 sites, tons of the variations will be detected in copyscape. To avoid this, we post 100% unique 75-100 word posts manually written by a VA with excellent English skills. I pay more than most for VA's in order to obtain high quality English that you would be proud to show a client.
2) Varied OBL. Another easy method to detect blog networks is when all of the OBL are the same. We purposely offer a maximum of 40 posts on a 65+ site network to ensure that the links are randomly placed among the 65+ sites. In addition, since we offer 20 post packages which are also randomly distributed, our network has a wide range of OBL to ensure very little footprint.
3) Regular Shared Hosting. SEO hosting has come under fire lately as it becomes apparent that G takes special interest in hosting companies that put themselves out there as "SEO Hosting." The solution is to blend in with normal sites and create a much smaller footprint. It's no longer a wise idea to risk having all of your sites on 1 or 2 hosts which are frequently used by other internet marketers for blog networks which may come under manual review by G employees. We've spread our sites out across 15+ hosting companies that host millions of other sites.
What else do you do to set yourself apart?
Our sites have themes installed which closely mirror the original purpose of the site, along with 1 sticky on-topic post at the top talking about whatever issue might have been discussed on it originally. For instance, if it's a site that used to be owned by a diving company, we talk about how much fun diving is and traveling to great dive sites, etc... and it has no link. I personally set up each site and write the first post myself to ensure that it fits with the overall theme of the site. The goal is to pass the "glance test" where someone might click one of the original links to the site and see that it's still the same stuff, and not a link farm. Of course, if they scroll down, the game is up, but a 2 second glance will hopefully avert their suspicion and thus retain a valuable link to the site.
Why am I explaining all of this?
My goal is to provide the kind of information I would want to know, as an experienced IM'r, that would make me comfortable entrusting the rankings of my money sites to someone I don't know. There are very few services out there that I would pay money for, and the reason is because not many people offering SEO services really do what it takes to ensure high quality and the security of their networks. I aim to be the exception, and I think once you try my service you'll agree that it's some of the best link juice money can buy.
Read this regarding random anchor text and why it's important not to blast your money site with nothing but targeted keywords: Penguin Analysis: SEO Isn't Dead, But You Need to Act Smarter | Microsite Masters
We now offer a randomized anchor text option which will include a random mixtures of the following keywords:
as an example
as explained here
here i found it
found it for you
I found it
as an example
for more info
We also mix in your bare URL a few times as well. If you don't want this random anchor text option, feel free to choose as many keywords as you like, there's no limit.
1) After you order, you will be re-directed to a form to fill out. *IMPORTANT* Be sure to wait for paypal to re-direct you and fill out the form. Choose 1 URL and unlimited keywords.
2) Upon receiving your order, we will email you within 2 business days to confirm receipt.
3) Your order will then be processed within 10 business days, with 10 posts per day being sent out until order completion.
4) After your order is complete, you will receive an email within 3 business days letting you know that it has been complete and a list of all of the sites your links have been placed on, including the exact URL for easy double-checking and/or tier 2 or 3 linking.
Package #1: Protein Powder - 20 posts - Cost: $55
Package #2: Steroids + Protein Powder - 40 posts - Cost: $100
*IMPORTANT* Be sure to wait for paypal to re-direct you and fill out the form. If you miss this step, PM me for the URL address.
Need 5 or more packages? Contact me at juicersnetwork (at) gmail dot c0m for a custom quote
Your posts stay on the homepage for a minimum of 5 days (and usually closer to 10+), virtually guaranteeing indexing. Sorry, No Pr0n/Pharma/Gambling/SEO links allowed.
100% Unique readable content, randomized OBL, 15+ shared hosting accounts (not SEO hosting),10 posts per day, unlimited anchor text, 1 URL, full report with site list, up to 15 business days from order date till report received, extremely strong link juice.
No refunds unless we fail to deliver the posts promised. In the case of a delay in fulfilling your order due to unexpected demand or other circumstances, we're always very fair with customers.
If you need to reach me, you can either PM me here or contact me at juicersnetwork (at) gmail dot c0m.
Limited time introductory offer:
Last edited by ryanjm; 05-10-2012 at 03:44 PM.. Reason: sold out of intro pricing
|05-04-2012, 11:46 PM||#2 (permalink)|
I just read the updated rules about "review copies" and so I've changed the 50% off to be simply an introductory offer, and if you feel like leaving feedback, great. It seems like not a ton of people have 10+ itraders and so I hate to limit the feedback to a handful of people who might not even see this thread.
|05-05-2012, 01:07 AM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2010
iTrader: 62 / 100%
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 88C509179S193354H.
|05-05-2012, 03:59 PM||#8 (permalink)|
|05-08-2012, 07:29 PM||#12 (permalink)|
All of the 40 post promotional copies are taken. Still a few 20 post copies left.
|05-10-2012, 06:08 PM||#15 (permalink)|
All of the promotional priced copies are taken, and the posts are being written now by my writers. First 3 orders the posts have all been written and will start being posted tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing great results!