|Newbie Questions New to the whole making money online and developing your own sites thing? Post your questions here so that seasoned members can answer your questions. Please keep your questions out of the other categories. We know you're a newbie, but there's no reason to be annoying.|
Welcome to the WickedFire - Affiliate Marketing Forum - Internet Marketing Webmaster SEO Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|07-28-2009, 06:17 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Your feedback Please! An Affiliate Program Iím PlanningÖ
*Attn: Mods... this is not an advertisement for a program & nowhere do I name the site... I'm looking for advice.*
Hello everyone. Iím planning my first affiliate program, and it would be a HUGE help to incorporate feedback from some active affiliate marketers-- I want to make sure I'm offering an attractive & compelling money-maker upon it's release.
With that said, can you please share your opinions on the program Iím planning? Is it good? Is it bad? How can I make it better? Am I offering too much?... Any feedback is welcomed.
Below is an intentionally vague product overview, and the affiliate program specifics.
(Intentionally Vague) Product overview:
- The product is a new e-commerce tool that enables transactions wherever a sellerís content is embedded (facebook, blogs, websites, email campaigns, etcÖ).
- Additionally, our company has a marketplace on its website to aggregate the buyers & sellers
- Also, the tool can be integrated into any companyís online sales efforts.
- There are there membership levels:
- The company takes a commission on each sale made (around 10%)
Planned Affiliate Program Payment Info:
- 70% commission on any Premium and Enterprise memberships sold
- 70% commission on any upgrades that your Free members make in the first 6months
- 40% commission on ALL revenue earned from your referred membersí sales for 1 year
- 90 day ďreturn daysĒ
- First check issued at $20 earned
- 24/7 access to your statistics
- Wide selection of banners, product links, ad copy to support your efforts
That's what I have planned... What are your thoughts? Your feedback is much appreciated!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Free Ebook Download Section||Jon||Affiliate Marketing||2493||04-01-2012 09:17 AM|
|eAdvertising - Still not paid||RuDeDoGg||Affiliate Marketing||113||03-18-2009 03:27 AM|
|Exciting products with no affiliate program||BlueYonder||Affiliate Marketing||3||01-27-2009 04:43 PM|
|2 Girls 1 Cup T-Shirt Affiliate Program $10 Per Action||botah||Affiliate Marketing||7||12-07-2007 11:03 PM|
|Please at new affiliate outline||Doug||Affiliate Marketing||0||07-02-2006 09:05 AM|