WickedFire - Affiliate Marketing Forum - Internet Marketing Webmaster SEO Forum

Go Back   WickedFire - Affiliate Marketing Forum - Internet Marketing Webmaster SEO Forum > >

Affiliate Marketing Think cash registers making sales all day long. This is the place where people come to discuss programs, networks, and anything else in the Affiliate/Publisher game.

Welcome to the WickedFire - Affiliate Marketing Forum - Internet Marketing Webmaster SEO Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 01-18-2014, 07:11 PM   #1
mir4kir

mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir
Nsfw Best CPA

Which is best CPA Network ?

mir4kir is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Ad
Old 01-18-2014, 07:17 PM   #2
titanium777

titanium777 has a reputation beyond reputetitanium777 has a reputation beyond reputetitanium777 has a reputation beyond reputetitanium777 has a reputation beyond reputetitanium777 has a reputation beyond reputetitanium777 has a reputation beyond reputetitanium777 has a reputation beyond reputetitanium777 has a reputation beyond reputetitanium777 has a reputation beyond reputetitanium777 has a reputation beyond reputetitanium777 has a reputation beyond repute
Ewanetwork.com
titanium777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 07:22 PM   #3
$MoneyMike$
The Other PPC

$MoneyMike$ has a reputation beyond repute$MoneyMike$ has a reputation beyond repute$MoneyMike$ has a reputation beyond repute$MoneyMike$ has a reputation beyond repute$MoneyMike$ has a reputation beyond repute$MoneyMike$ has a reputation beyond repute$MoneyMike$ has a reputation beyond repute$MoneyMike$ has a reputation beyond repute$MoneyMike$ has a reputation beyond repute$MoneyMike$ has a reputation beyond repute$MoneyMike$ has a reputation beyond repute
Yes EWA. They are Balling Out Of Control!!

$MoneyMike$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 07:23 PM   #4
mir4kir

mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir mir4kir
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanium777 View Post
have u checked what is in this site:P
Old 01-18-2014, 07:49 PM   #5
Moxie
Jedi Knight

Moxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond reputeMoxie has a reputation beyond repute
CPAGoat - Best CPA Network
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Ad
Old 01-19-2014, 01:16 PM   #6
LegitAM
WF Premium Member

LegitAM has a reputation beyond reputeLegitAM has a reputation beyond reputeLegitAM has a reputation beyond reputeLegitAM has a reputation beyond reputeLegitAM has a reputation beyond reputeLegitAM has a reputation beyond reputeLegitAM has a reputation beyond reputeLegitAM has a reputation beyond reputeLegitAM has a reputation beyond reputeLegitAM has a reputation beyond reputeLegitAM has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, all these other guys are giving you bad suggestions. I've been working with this CPA network for awhile and they are giving me the best EPC's by far...Above All Offers
LegitAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 01:43 PM   #7
mir4kir

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitAM View Post
Ok, all these other guys are giving you bad suggestions. I've been working with this CPA network for awhile and they are giving me the best EPC's by far...Above All Offers
i know this offer :P
Old 01-20-2014, 02:03 AM   #8
TrafficGoldmine
of the Knights who say Ni

TrafficGoldmine has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Checks get Wrote when you workin with the goat!!! this is literally what it is coming down to now a days though with the fly by night networks.

I am still trying to figure out why so many people were as surprised as they were when EWA went down in spectacular fashion, the network was ran by justin bieber and his sidekick who used their parents credit cards to make the payment for the official registrations of the companies they just dumped along with a couple hundred thousand in affiliates earnings (which if you are in line for with the lawsuit, i wouldn't hold my breath on ever seeing a penny of that, even when they reach a verdict / set amount of damages owed out by ryan and his furby, they will just have their parents high dollar attorneys appeal the amount in damages for the next 6 years until a bulk majority of plaintiffs simply write it off as a loss for the year and move on.... I mean seriously, what did people think was going to happen with that network? Especially the avalanche it became in the end, it STILL took 3/4 of their publishers over 2 weeks to even start to really get worried after emails & customer service were dropped like a bad habit as they drained their company & personal accounts that week :P Anyone who would trust a kid like Ryan Eagle who literally comes from no other 'experience' in marketing or affiliate database management, other than what he received when being waned from his mothers tit

but at the same time, you have to tip your hat to the kid who was able to keep a ponzi scheme that large afloat as long as he actually did
TrafficGoldmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:01 PM   #9
javiervorcu
Banned

javiervorcu has a spectacular aura about
Hi! for LATAM affiliate market - I'm looking for affiliates for CPA / CPL campaigns on LATAM.

Any one knows?

Regards!
javiervorcu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:50 AM   #10
Natasha Nixon

Natasha Nixon has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha Nixon has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha Nixon has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha Nixon has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha Nixon has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha Nixon has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha Nixon has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha Nixon has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha Nixon has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha Nixon has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha Nixon has a reputation beyond repute
Peerfly has been the best CPA network I've worked with, havent had any payment issues or shaving from them
Natasha Nixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:57 PM   #11
wompwomp

wompwomp has a spectacular aura about
depends what you're looking for...I like dedicated media's CPA network CPADNA.com | Relationships, Quality, Results.
wompwomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:35 AM   #12
charlesgmullen
Banned

charlesgmullen charlesgmullen charlesgmullen charlesgmullen charlesgmullen charlesgmullen charlesgmullen charlesgmullen charlesgmullen charlesgmullen charlesgmullen
What the hell happened to EWA Network?
charlesgmullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:47 AM   #13
dextrous

dextrous has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesgmullen View Post
What the hell happened to EWA Network?
They ran out of dat $.
dextrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:47 AM   #14
Virgil-
Banned

Virgil- has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil- has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil- has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil- has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil- has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil- has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil- has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil- has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil- has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil- has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil- has a reputation beyond repute
As for CPA networks - peerfly and maxbounty are good places to start
Virgil- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 12:15 PM   #15
kulwantnagi

kulwantnagi has a spectacular aura about
MaxBounty..
kulwantnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Ad
Old 09-04-2014, 03:15 AM   #16
nydahl

nydahl nydahl nydahl nydahl nydahl nydahl nydahl nydahl nydahl nydahl nydahl
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulwantnagi View Post
MaxBounty..
well - bit complicated to get in touch with them as merchant - at least for me. Maybe I am still too small for them but some response would be nice. Yes I am bit old school expecting this I know
nydahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:06 AM   #17
MaxSteve
Secret owner of CPAGoat

MaxSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMaxSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMaxSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMaxSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMaxSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMaxSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMaxSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMaxSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMaxSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMaxSteve has a reputation beyond reputeMaxSteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nydahl View Post
well - bit complicated to get in touch with them as merchant - at least for me. Maybe I am still too small for them but some response would be nice. Yes I am bit old school expecting this I know
Can you please let me know how you tried contacting us and/or who you spoke with? PM me or e-mail steve at maxbounty.com to avoid derailing the thread.
MaxSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 12:54 PM   #18
copednic
Internet Marketing Expert

copednic copednic copednic copednic copednic copednic copednic copednic copednic copednic copednic
My current TOP3 affiliate network:
1, Maxbounty
2, Matomy Market
3, Zanox

There are so many other network but i'm using these above since ~2010 and they are good.
copednic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 09:15 PM   #19
acamso

acamso has a spectacular aura about
Peerfly and Maxbounty
acamso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 04:37 AM   #20
reddevil

reddevil has a reputation beyond reputereddevil has a reputation beyond reputereddevil has a reputation beyond reputereddevil has a reputation beyond reputereddevil has a reputation beyond reputereddevil has a reputation beyond reputereddevil has a reputation beyond reputereddevil has a reputation beyond reputereddevil has a reputation beyond reputereddevil has a reputation beyond reputereddevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre Lenn View Post
I saw that many times you asked about good safe CPA network and i do not really understand why no one named MgCash.com.
I think this is really good network that has many advantages over other. I have been with them for a long time and I am very satisfied.
A nice feature of this network is that some poorly earning countries convert really great with them! As for me they have better conversions and epcs thank other networks have. Two months ago I started new campaigns and earned one of the biggest payment. Great result!

Hope this information will be useful. Will be interesing to read your mind about this company or about networks you use
MGCASH is CRAP....probably one of the WORST networks to be mentioned on this forum.
reddevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:39 AM   #21
Janinaherz
Banned

Janinaherz Janinaherz Janinaherz Janinaherz Janinaherz Janinaherz Janinaherz Janinaherz Janinaherz Janinaherz Janinaherz
As far as Quality is concern, I'd go with MaxBounty.
Janinaherz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 06:55 PM   #22
slowboiled
akhamanapusi

slowboiled has a reputation beyond reputeslowboiled has a reputation beyond reputeslowboiled has a reputation beyond reputeslowboiled has a reputation beyond reputeslowboiled has a reputation beyond reputeslowboiled has a reputation beyond reputeslowboiled has a reputation beyond reputeslowboiled has a reputation beyond reputeslowboiled has a reputation beyond reputeslowboiled has a reputation beyond reputeslowboiled has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre Lenn View Post
MgCash.com...I think this is really good network .. better conversions and epcs... biggest payment.. Great result!

slowboiled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 04:40 AM   #23
Jjjjjjose

Jjjjjjose has a spectacular aura about
One of the biggest game company Changyou, has its own affiliate network: Geemobi Top Exclusive Mobile Offers Network Geemobi has all the support by Changyou, and its own traffic can provide for all the partners.
Jjjjjjose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 08:28 AM   #24
Alex_adw
Mobile CPA Offers

Alex_adw has a spectacular aura about
Checkthisout

Mobile traffic converts well in ADWOOL network. There are lots of offers for multiple verticals and geos. PM me for details
Alex_adw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 07:22 AM   #25
Rune Clemons

Rune Clemons has a spectacular aura about
I work with RunCPA:
instant payments
bitcoin
combined actions
bonuses
Rune Clemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 10:37 AM   #26
Sarah_BO
Earn $1000/day | ByOffers

Sarah_BO has a spectacular aura about
Any traffic converts well on Essay offers. You can reach passive income up to $6000 per day by promoting at ByOffers.com
Sarah_BO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:14 AM   #27
adcombopr

adcombopr has a spectacular aura about
Try to use the system - AdCombo (CPA).

AdCombo - a CPA Affiliate Network to monetize your traffic.

AdCombo perform a new model of leads – Cash on Delivery. Conversion takes place when one completes the purchase via phone. This model is the most effective way for publishers to monetize their traffic.

The conversion rates and real EPC are extremely high. All because user pays only when receiving the product.

AdCombo only work with direct offers. And we have HUNDREDS of exclusive and premium ones! Most of advertisers are our long-time business partners, and no payment was missed since we’ve launched.

AdCombo specializes in the WOW-products (for impulse buying).

Does it sound any convincing? =))
adcombopr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 11:08 PM   #28
Alen Steve

Alen Steve is on a distinguished road
I think the best CPA is peefly
Alen Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 03:02 AM   #29
turfs

turfs will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen Steve View Post
I think the best CPA is peefly
what are their requirements? saw someone recommend peerfly as well.
turfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 11:50 AM   #30
SeeSharp

SeeSharp has a spectacular aura about
Maxbounty and Peerfly worked best for me, for those content lockers, cpalead used to be good.
SeeSharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Ad
Old 06-10-2016, 05:04 AM   #31
iMonetizeIt

iMonetizeIt has a spectacular aura about
As for the dating, I suggest trying iMonetizeIt. Yep, I am from there
We monetize global traffic on CPA offers, mostly dating. And do it very good due to neat targeting on offers and well-tested funnels for each.
iMonetizeIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 10:54 PM   #32
BogOfe34

BogOfe34 BogOfe34 BogOfe34 BogOfe34 BogOfe34 BogOfe34 BogOfe34 BogOfe34 BogOfe34 BogOfe34 BogOfe34
Hi there! I'd go with OfferDaddy as they have the best offerwall tool to help you increase your app revenues... Been using it ever since and I'm totally satisfied with the turnout!

So for me, they're the BEST!
BogOfe34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 10:09 AM   #33
Nadya

Nadya Nadya Nadya Nadya Nadya Nadya Nadya Nadya Nadya Nadya Nadya
Maxbounty is really good. payments on time
Nadya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 08:37 PM   #34
almiller
Alberto

almiller has a spectacular aura about
I worked with Maxbounty, and I got paid every Wednesday. They use the check, PayPal and Payoneer. I highly recommend you
almiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 02:15 AM   #35
galacon
Often Imitated...

galacon has a reputation beyond reputegalacon has a reputation beyond reputegalacon has a reputation beyond reputegalacon has a reputation beyond reputegalacon has a reputation beyond reputegalacon has a reputation beyond reputegalacon has a reputation beyond reputegalacon has a reputation beyond reputegalacon has a reputation beyond reputegalacon has a reputation beyond reputegalacon has a reputation beyond repute
There isn't a single person in this thread that I wouldn't wish a horrible death involving gangrene of the penis on. You sick, twisted little goat-fuckers.

Good luck, focktools.
galacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 06:06 PM   #36
NemMG

NemMG has a spectacular aura about
You can check mgcash if you want.
NemMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 10:29 AM   #37
expertmobi.com

expertmobi.com has a spectacular aura about
Check out ExpertMobi.
Mutiple verticals and geos, high-skilled support and paymens on time
expertmobi.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 09:26 PM   #38
newpath1212

newpath1212 has a spectacular aura about
Are you wanna run traffic from Facebook, google???
I can provide the acc with unlimit budget daily. More and more people are hiring our acc to run their campaign/ If u are interesting, contact me via skype : newpath1212
newpath1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 03:54 AM   #39
deetei

deetei has a spectacular aura about
i prefer Maxbounty and Ewa. They're really good
deetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 10:29 AM   #40
SafeMoney

SafeMoney has a spectacular aura about
I prefer DCypher Media, unfortunately they are working with me only on CPA and CPI bassis.
SafeMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:07 AM   #41
iMonetizeIt

iMonetizeIt has a spectacular aura about
if you have adult or dating traffic, one of the best CPA networks is iMonetizeIt. It's also great for gambling, app installs, sweeps, mobile adult billing, mainstream dating, farma.
iMonetizeIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:28 AM   #42
jamez1515

jamez1515 jamez1515 jamez1515 jamez1515 jamez1515 jamez1515 jamez1515 jamez1515 jamez1515 jamez1515 jamez1515
I am going to suggest you few. You need to do little research to find the best match for you.
MaxBounty
Peerfly
Clickdealer
CPAWAY
Abovealloffers
jamez1515 is offline   Reply With Quote