2 Adwords Accounts Promoting Same Product?

mraffiliate

Banned
Mar 4, 2010
18
0
0
I am currently running a campaign on adwords that does ok, I was wondering if it would be beneficial for me to open another adwords account in a completely different location and IP of course running the same product and keywords. I would buy a separate domain and the LP will be completely different.

Also I wanted to take advantange of my Google Adwords Coupons as well!
 


Trust me, sooner or later you'll make a small mistake in keeping your logins separate, and then you'll receive a suspension email.
 
I don't see how that would benefit you. Why not try just creating different campaigns? You'll get better results if you use REALLY specific keywords. If you want a better conversion rate, reduce your max CPC. You won't get as many clicks this way, but the people who do click will be "pre-screened" by your competitors. What is it that your promoting?
 
Trust me, sooner or later you'll make a small mistake in keeping your logins separate, and then you'll receive a suspension email.

^^^^^^^^^^

get more money by scaling out or improving your monetization efforts. Google is smarter than you think.