202 Giving Me Weird Results

Fiver

New member
Jan 30, 2009
2,011
12
0
When I analyze my keywords in 202, I have 2 lines for each SubID.

male-40-49-fb-ad1 ....stats....
male-40-49-fb-ad1 ....stats....

male-50-59-fb-ad1 ....stats....
male-50-59-fb-ad1 ....stats....


Anyone know what causes this and how to get rid of the double result?
 


202 has some bugs and is definitely not perfect. i've gotten this before a few times myself, but refreshing once or twice usually fixes it.
 
When I analyze my keywords in 202, I have 2 lines for each SubID.

male-40-49-fb-ad1 ....stats....
male-40-49-fb-ad1 ....stats....

male-50-59-fb-ad1 ....stats....
male-50-59-fb-ad1 ....stats....


Anyone know what causes this and how to get rid of the double result?

click analyze again, normally goes away.
 
If you get click happy and double click a button, this happens. Just refresh and it should go away. I got three sets earlier because I mashed the button 3 times before it finished loading.
 
Yup. When you click it more than once, it will show you stats more than once. So just click it once and wait :D