HiGhPeR Designer Oct 15, 2009 2,447 21 0 h6.cr www.hyper6.com May 5, 2010 #2 Dude where have you been? Everyone is already talking about it.. Wickedfire - 7Search PPC And Making Money With CPA
Dude where have you been? Everyone is already talking about it.. Wickedfire - 7Search PPC And Making Money With CPA
G greenleaves New member Jan 25, 2008 3,530 107 0 192.168.1.1 May 5, 2010 #5 about 5+ years ago I made some decent money promoting pharma on that site... but my guess is that cannot be repeated.
about 5+ years ago I made some decent money promoting pharma on that site... but my guess is that cannot be repeated.
HConvert New member Aug 1, 2009 205 2 0 (Z:) drive May 5, 2010 #6 It's a fair question. I've run stuff with them over the last 2 years with some success. Although their interface is annoying, the reporting can be hacked to show you a lot more intel than you think - there's an old thread about it here >> http://wickedfire.com/affiliate-marketing/90411-7-search-ppc-reporting-hacks.html .
It's a fair question. I've run stuff with them over the last 2 years with some success. Although their interface is annoying, the reporting can be hacked to show you a lot more intel than you think - there's an old thread about it here >> http://wickedfire.com/affiliate-marketing/90411-7-search-ppc-reporting-hacks.html .
error New member Dec 1, 2007 132 3 0 recession.org May 5, 2010 #7 vipinsoni25 said: has anybody tried 7 search ppc with cpa? Click to expand... Yes I own the company we will deny your application for posting on wickedfire.
vipinsoni25 said: has anybody tried 7 search ppc with cpa? Click to expand... Yes I own the company we will deny your application for posting on wickedfire.
BigWill A Living Legend. Oct 14, 2007 4,019 107 0 In Hotels May 5, 2010 #9 Died with arb and SE spam traffic, unfortunately.
cryptix Karate Kicks N Shit Aug 4, 2009 1,638 77 0 Hamburgler's Rectum May 5, 2010 #10 7search fuckin rocks. If you get into the fleshlight vertical you can easily clear 2000% ROI
igl00 Elite Blackhatter Jul 21, 2009 2,337 15 0 blackhatpwnage.com May 6, 2010 #12 they are ok for pharmacy, casinos etc.. not for usual sites
jryan21 Level 4 Grindstone Nov 10, 2007 5,448 108 0 May 6, 2010 #13 I think the only time people use 7search is when they are infected with BHOs and think they are at the google.
I think the only time people use 7search is when they are infected with BHOs and think they are at the google.
HiGhPeR Designer Oct 15, 2009 2,447 21 0 h6.cr www.hyper6.com May 6, 2010 #14 jryan21 said: I think the only time people use 7search is when they are infected with BHOs and think they are at the google. Click to expand... Actually a lot more people probably use 7Search than you realize. Certain terms have a lot of traffic and the search results that come up on Google are just landers w/ the top 10 7search placements for that term..
jryan21 said: I think the only time people use 7search is when they are infected with BHOs and think they are at the google. Click to expand... Actually a lot more people probably use 7Search than you realize. Certain terms have a lot of traffic and the search results that come up on Google are just landers w/ the top 10 7search placements for that term..