For anyone who uses prosper tracking...
I have for a long time used advanced landing page tracking to track several of my multi offer pages. Simple enough.
Now I have a site that has a form lead generation index page that then takes a subscriber to a series of affiliate offers, one per page, one page after the other. What is the best way to set this up to track in prosper? Should I set every offer page up as a advanced landing page or is there a simplier way?
Thanks.
I have for a long time used advanced landing page tracking to track several of my multi offer pages. Simple enough.
Now I have a site that has a form lead generation index page that then takes a subscriber to a series of affiliate offers, one per page, one page after the other. What is the best way to set this up to track in prosper? Should I set every offer page up as a advanced landing page or is there a simplier way?
Thanks.